Dmart 2019 Walk-in Interview for Post Graduates for the role of Dmart Department Manager -Trainee 2019. This organization is hiring Management Post Graduates across multiple locations in India. Since this organization is spread all over India it is a huge developed company. Apply now to Dmart Mega off campus drive 2019 and be a part of this Rapidly Growing Organisation. In below provided the details of Interview and hiring process. For any Clarifications and Doubts, comment below. We respond as soon as possible.
Company Name DMart
Job Title Department Manager -Trainee
Job Locations 176 Locations across India
Qualification Management Post Graduate
Interview Locations Pune, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Hubli, Banglore, Dharwad, Mysore, Mangalore.
DMart Walk-in-Interview for the post of Department Manager -Trainee (Freshers 2019 Batch)
Interview Details and Job Description:
- Qualification: Under Graduate Qualification and Post Graduate Qualification.
- Job Location: Pan-India
- Age Limit: Up to 25 years
- No of Vacancies: 100 (in each and every location)
- Head Quartes: Mumbai
- Functioning area: Retailing
- Industry type: Retailing
- Walk in Date and Time: could be known after applying
FRESHER JOBS / HYDERABAD JOBS / Today Walk-in Interviews
- Support the store manager for smooth functioning and performance of the overall store.
- Brief & de-brief periodically with the team in the stores.
- Review manpower requirement to ensure smooth functioning of the store.
- Ensure the team is highly motivated & engaged.
- Responsible for training & grooming of store staff.
- Oversee preventive maintenance activities & effectively handle escalation of issues with relevant teams.
- Supervise store workflow from physical inventory to cash point, identify and suggest effective measures to arrest pilferage.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in terms of adherence to D-Mart deliverables.
- Facilitate smooth circulation of footfalls on the shop floor and ensure quick check out during peak hours.
Note: Candidates should have both UG and PG qualifications
Mandatory to carry documents:
- Carry your resume copy.
- pan card, 2 passport size photos.
- Educational Documents: a copy of consolidated mark sheet/ provisional certificates/degree certificates.
- Experience/Relieving Certificates for experience candidates.
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates: “CLICK HERE“
Join Our Whatsapp Group and Get Job alerts – JOIN NOW
For Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.