Esko is a leading company that promotes packaging and print processes for brand owners, retailers, designers, premedia, and trade shops. Now the Esko company is hiring the freshers as for the position Software engineer. Candidates who completed their Engineering Degree in Computer science can apply for this. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates.
Esko Off-Campus Drive
Esko Off-Campus Drive Dates and Details:
The Esko solutions consist of an extensive suite of software and two hardware product lines: CDI flexo computer-to-plate imagers and Kongsberg digital cutting systems, complemented with professional services, training, and consultancy. Enfocus, with its PDF quality control tools and automation solutions, MediaBeacon, with its digital asset management (DAM) solutions and BLUE Software, with its SaaS label and artwork management applications are all part of the Esko family.
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Break down high-level objectives into specific software development tasks and follow through on their execution
- Help with gathering requirements, writing a functional specification, and creating and reviewing user stories and technical specifications
- Provide accurate effort estimates and status updates, and produce high-quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Write code that is easy to understand and fits with existing patterns
- Create a robust low level or detailed designs
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit and integration testing
- Implement unit testing, integration testing, deployment approach, and maintain programming documentation which includes commenting code and user guides
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues and customer escalations
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers, product management, QA, documentation, training, deployment, support and other departments within Esko
- Stay current on software technology, concepts, and tools, as well as related and competing products
- Help with creating, implementing, executing and guarding optimized processes, policies and procedures
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in Software Development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to understand advanced technical documentation
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, APIs and tools
- Result-oriented with strong self-management skills
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn
How to Apply for ESKO off-campus Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP.