FactSet Job Openings on 2021: FactSet has to recruit candidates for the position of HR Associate through online drive 2021. FactSet conducting recruitment drive for Freshers. It’s an excellent opportunity to make their career in the role of Trainee then must attend the FactSet Recruitment drive. Those who are from BBA, MBA, or any other relevant degree in Human Resources are eligible for this drive. The qualified candidates are placed in Hyderabad. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible for this FactSet recruitment drive. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
FactSet Hiring Freshers
FactSet Recruitment Drive 2021 | Trainee
|Company Name||FactSet Company|
|Job Role||HR Associate|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Job Location||Best In Industry|
|Eligibility||Freshers and Experience|
FactSet Company Profile:
FactSet, owned and operated by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt Ltd is India’s leading entertainment destination and the one-stop shop for every out-of-home entertainment need. It works across India to provide entertainment experiences to millions of customers.
FactSet Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Company: FactSet
- Position: HR Associate
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Degree Needed: BBA/MBA
- Experience 0 – 1 Year
- Responsible for delivering HR customer service to employees, managers, and other customers.
- The first point of contact for employees, answering queries on policy, procedure and redirecting non-HR queries as required. Investigates simple and complex queries to develop problem resolution.
- Executes simple and complex transactions on behalf of the employee
- Support internal HR Shared Service Centre operational and service management reporting
- Identify areas of process improvement and make recommendations to scale and simplify
- 0 -1 year of experience working in an HR Shared Services environment
- Must have completed graduation in any discipline.
- Familiarity with HR Processes
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Demonstrate a high degree of customer service and relationship-building abilities.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills such as the ability to adapt, problem-solving, taking ownership, and be a team player.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to analyze data and see a trend/pattern
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift
- Workday experience
- BBA, MBA or any other relevant degree in Human Resources
- At Least 1 year of experience working in an HR Shared Services environment
How To Apply for FactSet Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting
FactSet Recruitment Drive Link 2021: Apply Now
If you are applicable for this FactSet recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates