FICO Off-Campus Drive: FICO Company is Open Job Openings. Now FICO Is Hiring freshers for the Software Quality Assurance – Engineer. Selected candidates are located in Bangalore. Those who have completed a Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study graduates are eligible for this Drive. eligible candidates are applying as soon as possible. If Not please today’s job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
FICO Off-Campus Drive
FICO Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, supporting businesses in 90+ countries to make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential.
“Come join our dynamic and talented Quality Assurance team in a hands-on technical role supporting different suite of applications and services. As a QA Engineer at FICO, you will be part of an expanding and highly valued software development team which is developing cutting edge analytic software for high profile customers across a wide variety of industries using the latest technologies and software development methodologies” – Senior Director, Software Quality Assurance.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
- Knowledge of QA in a commercial software environment.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Demonstrable experience of owning projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeing them through to their conclusion.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance best practices.
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl or Linux shell scripting.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Core Java, VB Scripting, Selenium Webdriver.
- Knowledge of XML Parsing and XML-related technologies.
- Coursework or project-related work with RDBMS.
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management.
- Familiarity with Ticketing systems experiences e.g. JIRA.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements derivation through delivery).
- Review product specifications generate test plans and test cases for the product under test.
- Collaborate in an Agile engineering process as a member of a SCRUM team, contributing to a high-quality deliverable product each sprint.
- Develop test cases with strong attention to detail & execute test cases.
- Develop and maintain an automated testing suite (UI).
- Perform cross-browser testing in modern browsers such as Chrome, IE11, Firefox, and Safari.
- Identify QA and testing issues, and support the QA Lead of the project to ensure the release of quality software.
- Evaluate testing results and enter problem reports in a problem tracking system (Jira).
- Develop and execute performance and load tests.
How To Apply For FICO Off-Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
FICO Recruitment 2021 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates