Finastra pool campus drives 2023: Finastra is hiring candidates for the role of Intern for the Bangalore, Karnataka location. The whole details about Finastra Recruitment Drive 2023 are as follows. The aspirants who are accomplished in any graduates can apply for this role. Applications are invited based on eligibility criteria. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply to Finastra Recruitment 2023 online. If Not please do follow today’s job Updates for more off-campus and walk-in drive updates. For more details about the IT, Non-IT, and Government jobs you can find more updates through these posts.
Finastra Career drive 2023
Finastra Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Salary||As per Company Norms|
About Finastra Hiring:
Finastra Limited is a financial software company headquartered in London. The company offers a portfolio of products and solutions to the retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury capital markets. Finastra was formed in 2017 by the combination of London-based Misys, a provider of financial operations software, and global payments and lending technology provider D+H. At the time of its formation, Finastra was considered the third-largest financial services company in the world.
Finastra Openings Details:
- Company Name:- Finastra
- Job Position: Intern
- Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Category:- B.Tech/B.E
Reporting to the Test Manager, the Associate Quality Engineer will work closely with development and product teams to understand the functional and other non-functional requirements on projects. This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable, and reliable with good business sense and judgment. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Your deliverables as an Associate Quality Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against QA engineering goals
- Perform Manual testing and Automated Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain Automation test scripts part of CI/CD process and Release process.
- Setup and maintain Test environments.
- Perform non-functional testing as per the project requirements.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
- Computer Science Engineering with minimum CGPA 7 (Pass out not before 2022).
- Excellent Programming skills ( Java & or Python)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Automation Framework is an added advantage.
- Passion for Testing.
How To Apply For Finastra Walk-in Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- Interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Finastra Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates