Finastra pool campus drives 2022: Finastra is hiring candidates for the role of Associate QA Automation Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The whole details about Finastra Recruitment Drive 2022 are as follows. The aspirants who are accomplished in any graduates can apply for this role. Applications are invited based on eligibility criteria. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply to Finastra Recruitment 2022 online. If Not please do follow today’s job Updates for more off-campus and walk-in drive updates. For more details about the IT, Non-IT, and Government jobs you can find more updates through these posts.
Finastra Career drive 2022
Finastra Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Job Title||Associate QA Automation Engineer|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Salary||As per Company Norms|
About Finastra Hiring:
Finastra Limited is a financial software company headquartered in London. The company offers a portfolio of products and solutions to the retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury capital markets. Finastra was formed in 2017 by the combination of London-based Misys, a provider of financial operations software, and global payments and lending technology provider D+H. At the time of its formation, Finastra was considered the third-largest financial services company in the world.
Finastra Openings Details:
- Company Name:- Finastra
- Job Position: Associate QA Automation Engineer
- Job Location:- Bangalore, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Category:- any degree
Reporting to the Manager-QA, the Associate QA Automation Engineer will work closely with development engineering and product development teams to understand the performance and other non-functional requirements on projects. This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable, and reliable with good business sense and judgment. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 0 to 1 year of progressive technical experience in Development, design, performance engineering roles
- 0 to 1 year of practical experience in performance engineering (not just performance testing)
- 0 to 1 year of experience with load testing tools (Microsoft Visual Studio, JMeter, Load Runner, Storm Runner LoadUI, or equivalent) is a strong preference
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
- Experience with source control and issue tracking systems.
- Experience with a Test Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment.
- Experience with large complex distributed transactional systems
Role & Responsibilities:
Your deliverables as a Associate QA Automation Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against performance engineering goals
- Execute Performance Engineering and Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain performance test scripts.
- Help determine appropriate metrics to be gathered during performance testing and be responsible for analyzing and tracking against these performance testing metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Help determine appropriate benchmarks for performance and be responsible for analysis and tracking against these benchmarks.
- Design and implement performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests using industry standard tools, and custom solutions.
- Assist in driving the performance, scalability, and capacity testing strategy.
- Gather performance test requirements and create performance qualification plans.
- Collaborate with development and production support teams on identification of bottlenecks and performance tuning.
- Benchmark Production and Test Labs for base lining and ensure accuracy of test simulation
- Develop tools to simulate and monitor key performance metrics as needed.
- Understanding of impact of application design on performance.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
How To Apply For Finastra Walk-in Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- Interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Finastra Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates