Flipkart hiring Software Development
Flipkart Recruitment Drive Details | Software Development:
|Company name||Flipkart Company|
|Job Title||Software Development Challenge|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||2022, 2023, 2024, 2025 Batches|
|Last Date to Apply||08 Jul’21 11:59 PM IST|
22 Jun’21 11:15 AM IST – 03 Sep’21 11:59 PM IST
Flipkart Company Profile:
Flipkart’s journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouses that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate, and talented folks we call Flipsters. Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect on everything that we do at Flipkart.
Flipkart Drive Description:
GRiD is Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge which provides you the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills, to compete and complete key challenges. Flipkart GRiD becomes bigger & better, bringing Live Problem Statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest minds of India and lets you put your capabilities to the ultimate test.
Eligibility & Team Rules:
- This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech programs across ALL engineering colleges in India (Batch 2022,2023,2024 & 2025).
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members.
- The batch of 2021 is not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The participating students can be from any specialization.
- They should be full-time students from the same engineering college.
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
The Software Development Track will have 3 elimination rounds to test you on your technical, analytical, and ideation skills before the Grand Finale where the Finalists will get to present their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
Level 1: E-Commerce & Tech Quiz
- All registered teams will have to take an online machine learning quiz
Only the Team Leader will give the quiz.
- Every team will get a set of questions to be answered within 30 minutes.
- All teams will be taking this quiz simultaneously during the quiz window.
- Every team will be ranked on accuracy (score) and speed (finish time). This means that if two teams have the same score, then the team that finished earlier will be ranked higher.
- Results for this level will be declared within 48 hours of the quiz window.
- Participating teams will move on to the next level based on their performance in this assessment.
- It will be based on E-Commerce Trivia (ref: https://stories.flipkart.com) and Tech (Technology Awareness + Techstack & Computer Science Fundamentals).
Level 2: Online Problem Statement Idea Brief Submission
- Shortlisted teams from Level 1 will have to participate in an online Idea Brief Submission challenge.
- You’ll be given a problem statement according to the domain area of interest selected after Level 1.
- Teams will have access to only one problem statement that has been allocated to them.
- You’ll be able to make submissions until the deadline for this round anytime during the challenge window.
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level based on their performance.
Level 3: Online Functional Proof of Concept Demo Video with Code Submission
- Shortlisted teams from Level 2 will have to participate in an Online Functional Proof of Concept Demo Video with Code Submission challenge.
- Teams will have to work on their idea submission and take it to a level where they will be able to give a Video Demo & submit the code.
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level – the Grand Finale based on their performance.
- Disclaimer: Any sample data shared for the purpose of GRiD 3.0 should not be used/reproduced for any other purpose.
Level 4: The National Finale
In the final level of the GRiD, finalists will be invited to showcase their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
Prizes & Rewards:
- Attractive prizes to be won along with PPIs for Tech Internships and Full Time offers.
- The Final Winners Get EGVs worth INR 1,50,000
- The First Runner Up Get EGVs worth INR 75,000
- Finalists (PPIs worth CTC INR 26.57 LPA and Internship Stipend INR 50,000)
- Round 3 Teams-To get a chance to appear for Flipkart Hiring Process
- Top 50 Teams (Round 1 Quiz) will get GRiD goodies
- Finalists-Certificate of Merit
- Round 2 Qualifying Teams-Certificate of Merit
- Round 3 Qualifying Teams-Certificate of Merit
- Top 10% Teams (Round 1)-Certificate of Merit
- Participation Certificate
What are the important dates & deadlines?
- Registration Deadline-08 Jul’21 11:59 PM IST
- Kickoff Event by Flipkart leaders-06 Jul’21 12:00 PM IST
- Level 1 – E-Commerce & Tech Quiz-10 Jul’21 12:00 PM IST
- Level 2 – Problem Statement Idea Brief Submission Deadline-20 Jul’21 11:59 PM IST
- Level 3 – Concept Demo Video with Code Submission Deadline-11 Aug’21 11:59 PM IST
- Level 4: The National Finale-03 Sep’21 12:00 PM IST
Steps to Attend the Recruitment Drive:
- Click on the “Register Now” button from the banner, then click on the “Create Account” button and enter the required details to create your account.
- You need to fill in all the required details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the details are successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation through SMS/Email.
- You can view/edit the application details from the Flipkart webpage
Flipkart Recruitment Drive Link 2021: Register Now
If you are applicable for this Flipkart recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates