Flowserve Off-Campus Drive: Flowserve is now conducting a Recruitment Drive for Freshers for the position of Graduate Engineer – ML & AI. Those candidates who are from BS or BA Degree are eligible for this Off-campus drive. so eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Flowserve Off-Campus Drive
Flowserve Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Qualification||BS or BA|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
Flowserve operates in two core divisions: the Flowserve Pumps Division (FPD) and Flow Control Division (FCD). Both divisions are supported by our global network of Quick Response Centers (QRCs) and onsite services teams that provide customers with repair and maintenance solutions ranging from machining and repair welding, mechanical upgrades, on-site management of maintenance, and replacement part and component capabilities such as basic OEM component supply, rapid prototyping and quick response programs.
The Technician is accountable for technical review, execution, maintenance, and customer support. Adherence to standard procedures and timely completion of contract deliverables.
- Manage, deliver, and support IT initiatives that identify, design, implement creative business and technology solutions for business operations
- Establish relationships with business users and engage in day-to-day interactions with business management, sponsorship, key business application owners and act as their trusted IT adviser
- Support key business applications from conception to grave i.e. be responsible for product management (need identification), implementation, training, ongoing health & support and finally transition to newer technologies or landscape
- Makes efforts to understand & learn business and technical and functional skills needed to do the job
- Adherence to Flowserve policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer, or in a related occupation
- Experience supporting various IT systems. Understanding issue resolution processes and 3rd party resolution tools such as Unisys
- Participated in a full life-cycle application implementation experiences from requirements to production support
- Customer service attitude and must be adept at communicating with non-technical business personnel
- Excellent business engagement, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix team structure
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
How To Apply For Flowserve Off-Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Flowserve Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2023 Pass Out Jobs||2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs|
|2019 Pass Out Jobs||2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates