Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark, and OneGuard. Now Frontdoor Conducting Freshers Drive 2021 as Software Development Engineer. If You Applicable for this Frontdoor Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021, Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today’s job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Frontdoor Recruitment Drive
Frontdoor Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Frontdoor Recruitment Drive Job Description:
Your responsibilities include:
- Write documentation and automated tests for code to be written. Implement functionality for automated tests that will successfully pass and meet coding standards. Debug production issues and create subsequent mitigation plans. Optimize performance of existing implementations.
- Debug issues, recognize the causes of issues and tackle reproducible issues using query language and scripting.
- Select optimal data structures using fundamental software algorithms and concepts of space and time complexity.
- Fix easily reproducible bugs, build new and straightforward features, write unit tests for code coverage, and spot bottlenecks through the ability to read and understand others’ code.
- Implement code based on common design patterns.
- Determine correct algorithms based on input size and frequency using basic concepts of algorithms and Big-O Notation.
- Prioritize tasks with Scrummaster that leads the team to be successful.
- Bring forward ideas to experiment and work in teams to transform ideas to reality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 0-3 years of product development experience
- Basic understanding of computer science fundamentals, such as data structures, (trees, graphs, hash tables); Basic understanding of functioning and implementation of basic algorithms, such as sorts, searching, and the capability to explain performance characteristics using Big-O Notations.
- Capability to debug basic problems and analyze logs in production systems and to read basic existing code.
- Understanding of various data storage options, such as relational, no-SQL, etc.
- Basic scripting skill in Shell, Python, or Ruby
- Knowledge of Requirement Management, Agile Development, Test Process, Code Management, and Deployment
- Ability to be on call on a rotating basis for the services owned by the team.
- Experience in developing products in an Agile development environment
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Understanding of Git and development activities such as merge and conflict resolution of code
- Understanding and experience in Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS cloud services
- Basic skills in languages, such as C, C++, Java, Golang, .net Core.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Frontdoor Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Frontdoor Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
IT Jobs | Non-IT Jobs | Freshers Jobs | Off-Campus Jobs | Walkins
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates