Fujitsu Off-Campus Drive: Fujitsu is conducting the Recruitment drive for freshers for the position of Technical Trainee. Selected candidates are located in Chennai Those candidates who completed B.Tech/BE 2019/20/21 are eligible for this off-campus drive. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If You Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Fujitsu Off-Campus Drive
Fujitsu Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
Fujitsu is a diverse global organization with over 1,29,000 employees in 180 countries. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. To make this happen we need visionaries and innovative minds who can share our vision for the future. People who can serve our society and recognize the vital role that technology plays in making the world a better place. People who can shape the way the world lives and works.
- Willingness to learn the Japanese language and work in a Technical Bilingual role at Fujitsu
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work on different technologies
- Flexibility to work in a 24*7 rotational environment
Under Graduate Qualification:
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020,2021 No Backlogs Accepted
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes, and their significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first-class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership of assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer inquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
How To Apply For Fujitsu Off-Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Fujitsu Recruitment 2021 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates