Gainwell Technologies is the leading provider of technology solutions that are vital to the administration and operations of health and human services programs. Gainwell Technologies recruiting Freshers for C/UNIX Programmer Analyst. If YOu Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Gainwell Technologies Recruitment Drive
Gainwell Technologies Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Gainwell Technologies|
|Job Title||C/UNIX Programmer Analyst|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech Mechanical Graduates|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Gainwell Technologies Recruitment Drive Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs. Performs data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Design basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
- Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests, and evaluating results. Develops screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Creates basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or testing
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
Basic programming skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of programs
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Gainwell Technologies Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Gainwell Technologies Recruitment Drive– Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates