GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of the industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. Today GE Hiring graduates who done in computer science to have the latest openings You Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today’s job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
General Electric Recruitment Drive
General Electric Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||General Electric|
|Job Title||Software Engineering Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||2019 / 2020 pass out batch|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
General Electric Recruitment Drive Job Description:
Roles and Responsibilities
•Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Demonstrates the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
• Demonstrates awareness of product positioning and differentiation.
• Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
• Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Sees and understands the business problems to be solved. Is able to translate challenges to business requirements, user stories, and technical specifications. Is most self-managed to deliverables related to the overall schedule of the s/w product.
• Understands the value of testing for improving quality. Learns new testing techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
• 0- 2 years of professional experience
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using Java, Python, Polymer, Angular, Spring technologies.
• Skilled in cloud technologies – AWS / Azure with a basic understanding of microservice architecture and principles
• Strong Ownership – Takes responsibility for assigned deliverables with a focus on outcome and customer.
• Team player with learning aptitude – Shows respect for differences and diversity, utilizes strengths of team members to achieve optimal performance while doing continuous learning.
• Strong communication skills to manage stakeholder expectations with transparency & humility.
• Participates as part of an Agile team. Understands Lean principles. Strong understanding and supporter of Lean thinking and practices.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for General Electric Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
General Electric Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
IT Jobs | Non-IT Jobs | Freshers Jobs | Off-Campus Jobs | Walkins
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates