Genesys Recruitment 2022: Now Genesys is going to conduct an Off-Campus Drive for the position of Associate Software Engineer. The selected candidates are located in Chennai. The candidates from B.Tech/BE are eligible for this job role. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2022
Genesys Hiring Freshers drive 2022 Details:
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Salary||best in industry|
|Job Category||Off-Campus Drive|
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales, and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution, and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability, and flexibility.
Genesys Opening Drive 2022
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Work Experience: Fresher
- Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Chennai
As a Software Engineer on the Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) Development Team, you will be responsible for front end development of complex, scalable web applications and common web application architecture using modern web application frameworks. You may work on domains like scheduling, forecasting, safe long-term storage of data, form builders, speech analytics, machine learning, data science, and reporting.
- The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Build, debug, test web applications written in TypeScript
- Build shared controls to be used within our team and others
- Understand our APIs to use them efficiently in our web applications
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as an engineer
- Provide feedback on team processes, architecture, and infrastructure
- Participate in a minimal amount of team meetings (retrospectives, design meetings, etc.)
- B.Tech/BE in CSE, IT or ECE
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Open to learning new technologies
- Fluency in English and excellent communication and writing skills
The ideal candidate would also have knowledge with some of the following:
- Grunt or Webpack build tools
- Mocha, Chai, Jasmine UI automation testing tolls
- Working with open-source projects, ideally with a history of contributions
Employees will be expected to:
- Understand and comply with PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR
- Adhere to Genesys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
How To Apply For Genesys Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Genesys Placements 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates