Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021: Genpact has to recruit candidates for Process Associate – DC positions through off-campus in Hyderabad Telangana. The candidates who are completed in B.E, B.Tech, Degree Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. Here you will get the details for the post of Process Associate – DC includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification, and how to apply process.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job title||Process Associate – DC|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
Genpact Company Profile:
Genpact: Genpact began in 1997 as a unit within General Electric. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE’s businesses. During the eight years that followed, it began to manage a wide range of processes across GE’s financial services and manufacturing businesses.
Detailed Job Description For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Ticket triaging and acknowledgment
- Basic issue resolution around user access, SOP based troubleshooting
- Transferring cases to L2 teams, and coordination
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver high-quality and reliable software by collaborating with the team. Outstanding analytical skills, ability to apply expertise to drive complex, technical, and highly commercial solutions. Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer-facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing& demonstrations including issues, status reports, and resolving impediments.
Documents to be Carried for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
To Apply Genpact Off-Campus 2021 Drive for Freshers——–> Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Genpact off campus recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today job updates updated more of campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates