Genpact Openings 2021: Genpact has to recruit candidates for the position of Management Trainee through online drive 2021. Genpact conducting recruitment drive of Bachlore’s/Graduation/Equivalent. It’s an excellent opportunity to make their career in the Operations industry then must attend the Genpact Technology Recruitment drive. The qualified candidates are placed in the Noida location. Genpact recruitment drive applied through online mode. The drive details are given below.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021
Genpact Recruitment Drive Details | Management Trainee:
|Job Title||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Genpact Company Profile:
Genpact is a global service that makes business transformation real. The Genpact company’s purpose to design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. For example, Genpact company-related Banking & Financial Services, Energy, Insurance, Healthcare Payer, Capital Market, Healthcare Provider, Aerospace, Hi-Tech, Automotive, Hospitality, Chemical, Life Science & Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Retail, Telecom, etc.
Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2021 Details:
Job Position:- Management Trainee – Collections-CPG026666
Job Location:- Noida, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full Time
Master Skills List:- Operations
- Inviting applications for the role of MT, Collections
- Genpact is looking for a Collections Representative who would be responsible for managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in accounts receivable and related settlement processes.
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Order to Cash domain.
- This includes the collection of invoices and the management of all related processes dispute identification and resolution, account reconciliation, credit balance disposition, and unclaimed property administration.
- The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
- Ability to handle, trouble shoot, and resolve recurring or occasional bottlenecks
- Effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- Receive notification for reimbursement and perform acceptability analysis within threshold.
Education Level:- Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
- B.Com Graduation
- Relevant work experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to learn ERP systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel
- Good conceptual knowledge and experience in tax activities preferred
How To Apply For Genpact Off-Campus 2021:
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Genpact Off Campus Drive Link 2021: Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Genpact recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates