Glu Mobile, Inc. is an American developer and publisher of video games for mobile phones and tablet computers. Founded in San Francisco, California, in 2004, Glu offers products to multiple platforms including Java ME-based devices, Android, Windows Phone, Google Chrome, and Amazon. Now Glu Mobile hiring graduates as Associate QA Tester. If You Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Glu Mobile Recruitment Drive
Glu Mobile Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Glu Mobile|
|Job Title||Associate QA Tester|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Glu Mobile Recruitment Drive Job Description:
Write precise test cases that comprehensively cover the intended functionality of game features, systems, and components.
Execute the test plan by completing test cases and updating them with the test results.
Identify and document defects, including reproduction steps and video capture, using JIRA.
Perform regression, verification, compatibility, and deployment testing as needed.
Monitor each phase of the game development process so as to ensure design quality.
Contribute to the identification and research of improvements to testing processes and techniques.
- Requirements: (Must Have)
- Minimum 1 yr. experience in QA or Testing.
- Great bug finding and reporting skills.
- Good testing knowledge on Android and iOS platforms.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of written test cases and execution of test cases on Test Rail or Excel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in analyzing the device logs and usage of debugging tools.
- Thorough understanding of game test life cycle
- A Proactive, positive, and, self-driven mentality that thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in using bug tracking and test management tools.
- Passion for games (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Bonus Points
- Familiarity with JIRA and Test Rail.
- Good working knowledge about games produced by Glu
- Awareness of and eagerness to explore the latest testing software, techniques, and trends.
- An advocate of test innovation and procedures.
Passion for games and the gaming industry.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Glu Mobile Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Glu Mobile Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
IT Jobs | Non-IT Jobs | Freshers Jobs | Off-Campus Jobs | Walkins
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates