HBC Off-Campus Drive 2023: Today HBC jobs are hiring a TRAINEE, INVENTORY ALLOCATION for any Graduate/PG. The selected candidates are placed in BANGALORE, KARNATAKA location. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
HBC Recruitment Drive 2023
HBC Hiring Freshers 2023 Details:
|Company name||HBC India|
|Job Title||Trainee, Inventory Allocation|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Location||Bangalore, KARNATAKA -India|
About HBC Careers:
The Hudson’s Bay Company is a Canadian, now American-owned, a retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. It had been a member of the International Association of Department Stores from 2001 to 2005.
HBC Walk-in Drive 2023 Details:
- Job Position:- Trainee, Inventory Allocation
- Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Posted Date:-10/15/2023
- Graduate/PG. Preference will be work experience in retail industry with working knowledge in supply chain
- Analytical, Advanced excel, problem solving skills and knowledge on forecasting
- Data management and interpretation using statistical concepts
- Strong planning and operational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proficiency in excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work
- SQL and VBA Macros knowledge will be a plus
Roles and Responsibilites
- Core execution: Creating accurate reports for the assigned business area
- Collaborate with Planners and Buyers to manage Replenishment inventory through accurate forecasting and rectifying all relevant components to achieve department in stock goals.
- Has the concept/grasp of Stock-store Minimums/Presentation minimum, Maximums, Safety stock, Review Time, Lead time, Store to store transfers etc.
- Balancing : Maintain in-stock goals through effective product distribution. Analyze sales history and trends to maximize sales potential by developing allocation strategies that maintain proper store inventory levels.
- Historical Analysis: Analyze and summarize business performance of product categories, monitor sales, inventory, margin and other factors affecting In-stocks & profitability.
- Operation: End to end ownership of categories. Ownership of business and operational metric for the team.
- Execute Strategies: Execute strategies to drive supply chain initiates to support alternative forms of fulfilment
- Communication: Ensure timely and proactive communication with key stakeholders
How to Apply for HBC Jobs Hiring Drive:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
HBC Opening Recruitment Drive 2023 — Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates