HBC Job Openings on 2021: Hbc is Canada’s largest diversified general merchandise retailer with over 600 retail locations and nearly 60,000 associates located in every province in Canada. Today HBC hiring Trainee with a Three-year degree or equivalent experience. As Trainee, Inventory Allocation positions eligible candidates apply. The selected candidates are placed in BANGALORE, KARNATAKA location. If You Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
HBC India Recruitment Drive 2021
HBC India Recruitment Drive Details | Trainee, Inventory Allocation:
|Company name||HBC India|
|Job Title||Trainee, Inventory Allocation|
|Qualification||Three-year degree or equivalent experience, MBA or other Post Graduation|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Location||Bangalore, KARNATAKA -India|
HBC Recruitment Drive 2021 Details:
Job Process: Trainee, Inventory Allocation
Primary Location: Bangalore
Education Level: Three-year degree or equivalent experience, MBA or other Post Graduation
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Category: Full-Time
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
HBC India Recruitment Drive Job Description:
- As a Trainee, you will conduct significant research as a means of assessing the inventory needs and ensure in-stock goals through effective product distribution.
- Understand the sales patterns and adjusts future allocation and replenishment strategies accordingly.
- Develops strategies and processes to maximize sales, turnover, and profitability.
- To optimize the inventory levels at the store as well as DC’s which reduces the supply chain costs and improves the service levels.
Who You Are :
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong analytical, forecasting, problem-solving, and detail orientation
- A performance-driven individual who demonstrates strong initiative and has superior leadership skills
- Ability to manage large sets and interpret data
- Demonstrated planning, organization, and decision-making skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
You Also Have:
- Three-year degree or equivalent experience
- 0-1 years of relevant allocation, inventory management, or supply chain experience for an analyst profile
- MBA or other post graduations
- Relevant experience in managing an apparel/fashion business
- Working experience in dealing with US/European clients
As the Trainee Merchandise Operation you will:
- Coordinate with the onshore business partners and buyers to streamline the ordering process by replenishing the right quantity of product in the right stores considering different variables like vendor lead time and service levels.
- Analyze the spreadsheet reports, size selling data in order to identify improvement opportunities and implement allocation strategies to maximize business
- Develop store-specific distribution plans based on the sales trends, seasonal needs of the particular store
- Recommend and implement innovative strategies
Your life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of world-class teamwork with an adventurous spirit think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
How to Apply for HBC India Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
HBC India Recruitment Drive 2021: Apply Now
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates