HCL Recruitment Procedure: Hcl conducts Recruitment Drive as Per Company requirements selected people can be located in Pan India. the eligible candidates are those who can complete their Graduation and can apply for this job. If You are Applicable for this HCL Off-Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible. If not, kindly check out the latest employment updates for today’s job Updates, walking dives, and off-campus jobs. You may read these posts for more information on the latest job updates for IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs opportunities, and government jobs.
HCL Off-Campus Recruitment Process
HCL opening Drive Details:
|as Per Company requirements
|any graduate job
|Freshers & experience eligible
|Best In Industry
About HCL Hiring:
HCL Technologies, formally Hindustan Computers Limited is an Information Technology services and consulting firm. It is a service-based Corporation With headquarters in Noida, India that operates in 45 countries. This company assists businesses in reimagining their operations for the digital age. They assist businesses with Digital, Analytics, Cloud, IoT, Automation, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services strategies. It is active in various industries, ranging from banking and automotive to healthcare, media, and entertainment. HCL Technologies is one of India’s top 20 largest publicly listed firms. It is included in the Forbes Global 2000 list.
Job Description For Hcl Drive:
In HCL candidates are recruited for multiple positions. Salary may vary based on role, work experience, and educational background.
HCL Eligibility Criteria For Freshers Drive:
- candidates should have at least 60%throughout their studies ( 10th, 12th, UG, and PG )
- No Backlogs at the time of the interview process
- Candidates having a maximum of 1 year of education gap are permitted as per company norms
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
HCL Interview Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
HCL Interview Rounds:
It is a logical and tricky round having multiple questions from various divisions such as verbal, reasoning, and Quantitative Ability. The following subjects would be covered in this exam:
- spotting errors
- one-word substitution
- ordering of sentences
- Blood Relations
- Statement and arguments
- Logical Reasoning
- Profit & loss
- Time, Speed & distance
- Number system
- HCF & LCM
HCL Group Discussion Process:
It is a core part of any recruitment process in which the candidate’s talents are assisted given general topics or current affairs. They examine communication skills, level of confidence, team spirit, ability to handle different scenarios, and time management.
HCL Technical Interview Round:
In this round candidates should have the basic technical knowledge to answer technical topics like C, C++, JAVA, and Python. Mostly the questions revolve around the resume, projects, and work experience, and sometimes applicants may be asked to solve programming questions and puzzles.
HCL HR Round:
This is the Final round, In which they assess candidate capabilities to work under various circumstances. You may get more repetitive questions like the below:
- Tell about yourself
- what is the difference between confidence and overconfidence?
- Why should we hire you?
- How much salary do you expect?
- Can you work under pressure?
- why did you leave your previous job?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Can you work in rotational shifts?
- Why Hcl?
HCL Offer Roll-Out Process:
Finally, if we are successful, then we get an offer letter along with the role, compensation, and other rules related to work at HCL
*Important things to be noticed:
- Formal dress attire
- Carrier a pen and paper
- Carrier an id card and xerox copies of resume in handy
Important Tips and Tricks For HCL Exam:
- Speak loud in a confident
- Be patient and cool
- Have an eye contact
- Good communication skills
- Be polite and professional
- Listen to another view carefully
Documents Required For Hcl Drive:
- All documents must have originals as well as xerox copies
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- UG and PG mark sheet
- Photo ID proof ( pan card, Aadhar card, driving license, college id, voter card, passport, etc)
- Latest Photograph
HCL Recruitment Policies and Procedure For Fresher Drive:
- If a candidate has attended the process of HCL Recruitment in the past 6 months from the date of application, he/she is ineligible to apply.
- For any reason, if HCL has been rejected then he/she is ineligible to apply again for 6 months.
- In case the candidate is not able to attend the Interview, then he/she holds the right to apply again.
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs
|2021 Pass Out Jobs
|2020 Pass Out Jobs
|2019 Pass Out Jobs
|2018 Pass Out Jobs
|2017 Pass Out Jobs
|2016 Pass Out Jobs
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates