Job Openings in HP: HP is one of the well-known organization all around the globe. This organization is hiring candidates for different posts in India. There are many compensations and befits in joining the HP Jobs 2019, They help us in our career development. There are about 106 posts only in Bangalore. This particular HP Job opening is all about a Senior Integration&DevOps Architect. This Job Notification has been released recently bu HP Careers 2019. The qualified candidate performs
the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required for the
development of the enterprise Integration architecture.HP Recruitment process 2019 has many primary responsibilities which candidates should follow. There are also many activities to follow as well.HP Package for freshers 2019 may not be as much as experienced candidates but, it gives a reasonable salary for freshers which will be incremented furtherly.HP Jobs in Banglore is the greatest opportunity for the individuals who are searching for the IT/Software Jobs all around India. More Details about the post is provided to you by today job updates.
HP Careers 2019 Job Openings
About The Company:
Our vision is to create
technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person,
every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us —
inspires us — to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent.
To engineer experiences that amaze. We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t
stop pushing ahead. You’re reinventing how you work. How you play. How you
live. With our technology, you’ll reinvent your world.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities:
Analyze enterprise business context (trends and business strategy), as well as
change requirements in other architecture viewpoints, to derive the Integration
Architecture future state. This includes defining the requirements, principles, and models that guide technology decisions and solution patterns for the
Integration Architecture in accordance with established principles guidelines
and patterns set forth by the Enterprise Architecture Office.
- In coordination with the Enterprise
Architecture Office, develop, manage, and maintain an enterprise Integration
strategy, reference architecture, and roadmap.
- Define, communicate and document
the patterns, standards, and technologies for the enterprise Integration
- Define architecture standards,
technologies and implementation guidelines related to Microservices.
and communicate how the Integration Architecture interacts, supports and
integrates with other technologies and information systems.
- Lead the
development, of repeatable Integration technology/information solution patterns
for application of appropriate technology to business requirement.
- Identify the
organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures, and
culture) and financial impact of current and future technology roadmaps and
- Document necessary Integration Architecture design and analysis
work, possibly including project postmortem documentation and metric
- More Primary skills could be seen during applying for the Senior Integration&DevOps Architect Job.
Education and Experience details for Job Openings in HP:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing reference architecture,
principles and standards.
- Experience with Integration, Services within ERP
solutions.Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related
study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of design and implementation
experience in IT, with deep knowledge in a minimum of two of the following
technical disciplines: network design, servers, and storage, database
management, and operations
background with key integration platforms, and patterns: Microservices,
Extract, Transform, & Load (ETL); API Life Cycle Management, Event Based
Data Integration; Services Oriented Architecture (SOA); Information as a
Service (IaaS); Enterprise Services Bus architectures (ESB); and supporting
technologies for all of the above (UDDI, WSDL, BPEL, EDI, etc…).
- Knowledge about
various architectures and protocols such as MOM, XSLT, SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST,
XML, FTP, WSDL, JSON, and SOAP.
- Knowledge of and experience with some of the
multiple integration platforms (APIGEE, SAP PI/PO, JBoss, Dell Boomi, TIBCO,
IBM MQ, Kafka, Solace).
- Check your eligibility and if it is not matching then go through more related jobs provided to you by todayjobupdates.
Primary Work Arrangements and Accountable for Operational Deliverables:
- This role will report to the Head of
- This role will be expected to leverage subject matter
experts within EA, Innovation and operational teams and IT Partners in any
needed technical area to formulate the Integration Architecture.
- This role will
be expected to be governed by the HP Enterprise Architecture Principles in the
development of all architectural concepts, strategies, patterns, solutions,
designs & technology standards.
for Operational Deliverables:
Technology Taxonomy elements supported by the Integration Architect.
Standards, policies, Best Practices, & Solution Patterns.API Lifecycle Mgmt
- Enterprise Integration Architecture Views.
Required Key Skills and Key Behaviour for Job Openings in HP:
- Ability to regularly learn and adapt
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to
multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork,
facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.Excellent planning and organizational skills.Ability to understand the long-term (“big picture”)
and short-term perspectives of situations.
to estimate the financial impact of Integration Architecture alternatives.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business
- Ability to quickly comprehend
the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Knowledge of many, if not most, aspects of an Enterprise
- Understanding of network and
- Understanding of the political the climate of the enterprise, and how to respond to political challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to
work well with others and be respected as a leader.
- The track record for remaining
unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor, and being more interested in
results than personal preferences.
- Capable of being extroverted and collaborative.Motivation
that is focused on long-term results
- Job Location: Bangalore, India.
APPLY ONLINE: “CLICK HERE”
TCS Walk-in Drive on 8th June 2019-Register Online at TCS Careers