IBM-GTS Pooled Off-Campus Drive for 2019: International Business Machines Corporation is the seventh largest private organization in the world. This multinational company is hiring candidates who are 2018-19 passed outs. IBM Pooled Off-Campus Drive 2019 is one of the best opportunities for the candidates who are waiting for the job in MNC’s.IBM Careers is To build, To Design, To Code and to get the best career opportunities. Here today job updates are also providing you the best opportunity day by day for best drives. To know more about IBM-GTS Pooled Off Camus Drive for 2018&2019 Passed Out go through the article below.
IBM-GTS Pooled Off-Campus Drive 2019
IBM-GTS Pooled Off-Campus Drive for 2018-2019 Details:
Name of the Organization
|International Business Machines|
Year of Passed Candidates
|2018 and 2019|
|B.E/B.Tech-for both UG and PG courses|
|only with IBM Invitation|
|01-June-2019 & 02-June-2019|
|Chennai (Venue-given below)|
IBM-GTS Pooled Off-Campus Drive 2018-2019 is hiring the candidates who have the Qualification as B.E/B.Tech.Both undergraduates and postgraduates can apply for the jobs with that qualification. here today job updates are providing you the complete details about the eligibility criteria for the best IT/Software jobs. Candidates who are eligible can apply directly for the vacancies by the direct registration link provided here by todayjobupdates.
Eligibility, Education and Venue Details IBM-GTS Pooled Off-Campus Drive:
- Course Completion Year: 2018/2019
- Only candidates, who have completed & cleared their educational degree and have all Semester Mark sheets should apply
- Degree Courses: Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 65% or 6.5 CGPA.
- No current /past backlogs.
- Participation only with IBM Invitation.
Following B.E/B. Tech Branches and Other courses which are considered for the interview are
- Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology.
- PG COURSES
Chennai Institute of Technology,
First floor, Bharani Hall
Date : 01-June-2019 & 02-June-2019
Reporting Time: 8.30am.
REGISTRATION LINK: “CLICK HERE“