IBM Services is a team of business, strategy, and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build a smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio, and world-class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence. If eligible for this IBM Recruiting Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
IBM Recruiting Drive
IBM Recruitment Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
IBM Services is looking for a Quantum Front End Developer who will create proof-of-concept prototypes to showcase quantum-enabled business advantage and to support harvesting of re-usable assets for future solutions. Working with quantum industry and design experts, you will be a key member of a multi-discipline squad focused on building internal quantum capabilities for future application development engagements for clients within communications sector industries including telecommunications, media, and entertainment.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Work with IBM Q Start team on active exploratory research engagements to prepare for future use case commercialization within a specific industry
- Rapidly prototype proof-of-technology and proof-of-concept deliverables to demonstrate the future value of quantum-enabled workflows for key C-Suite stakeholders
- Collaborate with industry and solution-ing experts to ideate, design and shape applications of quantum to demonstrate the differentiated advantage
- Define best practices related to full-stack quantum development opportunities, including structure, design, implementation, and testing of the project deliverables
- Engage in practice development initiatives focused on building employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise through coaching and development of training course material
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Education in STEM-related fields with knowledge in quantum computing.
- Experience across diverse programming languages, such as JAVA, PHP, C #, Python, Ruby
- Experience in continuous delivery and test-driven development environments
- Strong innovation and delivery skills with the ability to solve computational problems
- Excellent ideation, facilitation and communications skills
- Detail-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Willingness to travel globally up to 15% once we return to a travel-safe environment.
- English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Client experience in at least two of the industries (Communications or Public Sector)
- Familiarity with Qiskit
How to Apply for IBM Recruiting Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. email@example.com