IBPS Job Openings in 2021: IBPS hiring graduates to join their organization to provide a job. A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. IBPS is hiring candidates for the post of CRP Clerks-XI. The Selected candidates are posted in the pan India. The eligible candidates apply to throw online mode. The job details are given below.
IBPS Hiring Graduates
IBPS Recruitment Full Details:
Common Recruitment Process For Recruitment Of Clerks In Participating Banks(CRP CLERKS-XI)
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Online Preliminary
- Online Main
Schedule Dates List:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – August 2021
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 16.08.2021 onwards
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary August 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary 28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary September/ October 2021
- The download of the Call Letter for the Online exam – Main October 2021
- Online Examination – Main 31.10.2021
- Provisional Allotment – April 2022
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
- A qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT
- Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks
- Participating Banks to a limited number of candidates belonging to certain centers like Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad (Maharashtra),
Balasore, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New
Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada, and Vishakhapatnam.
- While training will be imparted free of cost, all other expenses regarding traveling,
boarding, lodging, etc
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- General/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Reasoning Ability & Computer
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination. Those candidates who are called for Main Exam will also be required to bring authenticated/stamped call letter of Preliminary Exam(along with authenticated/ stamped copy of the Id proof)
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/application form
List of Documents to be produced at the time of joining:
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP Clerks-XI
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G (i) of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 01.08.2021 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
How to Apply:
Before applying online, candidates should Carry documents
- scan their
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– left thumb impression
– a handwritten declaration (text given below)
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite
Application Fee Details:
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Candidates are advised to go through the online application.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the IBPS website www.IBPS.in
IBPS Registration Link 2021: Register
If you are applicable for this IBPS recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today job updates updated more of campus and walking drives updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates