ICICI BANK Ltd Recruitment Drive: Today ICICI Bank conducting Off-Campus Drive -2021 For Freshers Graduates for the position of Probationary Officer Programme for Sales and Relationship Management. If You Applicable for this ICICI Bank Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
ICICI Bank Recruitment Drive
ICICI Bank Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||ICICI Bank|
|Job Title||Probationary Officer Programme for Sales and Relationship Management|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
ICICI Bank Recruitment Drive Job Description:
Probationary Officer Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The Training Programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in sales and relationship banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day to day activities. The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve sales, servicing, cross-selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
- One year full-time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including a dual internship at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on a balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behaviour
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in the day to day operations
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 27 years of age as of 1st August 2021 (Should have been born on or after 1st August 1994).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the selection process
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Icici Recruitment 2021 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates