IHS Markit Freshers Drive 2022
IHS Markit Jobs Drive 2022 Details:
|Organization Name||IHS Markit|
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology graduation|
|Eligibility Batch||2022 batch|
|Salary||6.5 LPA INR (including retirals – Gratuity, Insurance and PF).|
|Job Location||Noida/Gurgaon – India|
|Job Category||Off-Campus Drive|
About IHS Markit:
The Analyst assists Directors and Consultants with economic research and data analysis for use in proprietary models as well as the compilation of project reports and presentations across a wide range of agribusiness value chains. The Analyst will initially be part of a new product development team to build several proprietor models.
The candidate will work closely with global cross-functional teams across Development, QA, Technology, Business Analysis, and Project Management., to ensure project deliveries. The candidate will be responsible for automation test cases and would be required to work closely with the key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery. The candidate will be required to have excellent inter-personal, coordination skills, and hands-on experience in development/technology. The candidate needs to work towards the team’s goals of high test-coverage, automated and frequent deployment, and regular cycles of code delivery, testing, and feedback. PV deploys back-end and middleware as service-oriented architecture, and this is accessed by other tools that we maintain including web applications, web services, and desktop add-ins.
- Thorough understanding of fundamental software engineering and computer science principles: object-oriented design, structured design, databases, algorithms, data structures, usability, refactoring debugging, and configuration management.
- We’re looking for final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2022.
- CGPA score of 7+ throughout
6.5 LPA INR (including retirals – Gratuity, Insurance and PF).
- July 2022 cohort based upon your Graduation date. Successful candidates will receive further information regarding the program.
Portfolio Valuations (PV) is looking for a strong hands-on Java developer willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- ake responsibility for team’s deliverables, both in terms of timeliness and software quality.
- Work closely with the global Portfolio Valuations team, take ownership of various components in the platform, and gain a solid understanding of how these components fit within the overall platform.
- Owns, Implement and maintain various aspects of IHS Markit’s Java-based hosted valuations platform, working within a global team.
- Develop new software, and enhance existing software, to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security. Drive technology initiatives
- Take responsibility for code quality and automation test coverage.
- Ensuring clear communication on status to all stakeholders including regular progress and updates to your manager, peers and leads.
- Establish a productive working relationship with main product stakeholders.
- Work with Operations teams to support daily processing, and work with them to identify possible improvements to help improve efficiency.
How To Apply For IHS Markit Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
IHS Markit Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates