INFOSYS Off-Campus Walk-in Drive 2019: Infosys is hiring candidates who have any graduation. Infosys off-campus walk-in drive is a great opportunity for the candidates who are willing to gain a job in Software Company. Like every year this year also Infosys is freshers from colleges through Infosys off-campus drive 2019. One should try hard enough and beat the competition. In order to gain a job in an Organization like Infosys, the candidate must be fully prepared with the written test and Interview process. To overcome the fear of Interview here are some tips which are given below. To answer every question in Interview here are the top 50 questions that are asked in an interview. More details about Infosys walk-in drive 2019 are given in the below article.
INFOSYS Off-Campus Walk-in Drive Details:
1 Company Name
3 Job Role
|Trainee Software Engineer|
|B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate|
5 Year of Passing
|2019,2018,2017,2016 passed outs|
7 Salary/CTC Offered
|18,000 to 1.2lacs|
8 Job Location
|Anywhere in India|
INFOSYS Off-Campus Walk-in Drive 2019
Eligibility Criteria, Marks Criteria and Other details about Infosys Off-Campus Drive :
- Engineering Students who are passed out in the year 2019,2018 are eligible to apply.
- Candidate can be with any Graduation.
- B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech Any Disciplines likeCSE,ECE,EEE,IT,MECH etc.
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA(with Maths and Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Information Technology/Computer Science.
Candidates who are not eligible need not apply for INFOSYS OFF-Campus Walk-in Drive 2019. Eligibility Criteria and other details are given below by today job updates. Check your eligibility and if it is not matching then go through more related jobs provided to you by todayjobupdates. where you can find similar jobs with different package and eligibility.
- Candidates must have at least 60% and above aggregate in all the Courses, he has competed.
- In case if the candidate has done Equivalent Diploma and 12th Standard even then he should have 60% of aggregate.
- Candidate should have n pending backlogs at the time of Infosys selection process
- One should have to complete their backlogs and attend the drive
- If In case there are any backlogs, It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs while applying through campus connect.
- General Selection procedure in Infosys Drive 2019 comprises of
- A written test in which questions from different sources in your graduation will be given
- Followed by an Interview by the HR.
- 50 Basic HR Interview Questions to face the Infosys Interview are given below.
Direct Link TO APPLY: “APPLY HERE“