Ingram Micro Off-campus Drive: Now Ingram Micro Jobs Hiring has started Recruitment Hiring Process For Associate Engineer. the location is Chennai, TN, India and the candidates should be from B.TECH – CS/IT . those who are eligible for this Ingram Micro off-campus drive apply as soon as possible.If Notplease today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts. Off-campus Drive.
Ingram Micro Recruitment Drive
Ingram Micro Freshers Drive Details:
|Company Name||Ingram Micro|
|Qualification||BE – CS/IT OR MCA|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Chennai, TN, India|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About Ingram Micro Company:
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
As a Data Engineer at Ingram Micro, you will play a pivotal role in our data-driven initiatives by designing, building, and maintaining our data pipelines and infrastructure. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our data is accessible, reliable, and ready for analysis. If you are passionate about data, have a strong technical background, and are experienced in Python, SQL, AWS, and GCP, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize data pipelines for collecting, processing, and storing data.
- Collaborate with data scientists and analysts to understand data requirements and deliver on data integration and transformation needs.
- Build and manage data warehouses and data lakes on AWS and GCP platforms.
- Ensure data quality, consistency, and reliability through data validation and cleansing processes.
- Design and implement ETL processes to move data between systems efficiently.
- Monitor and troubleshoot data pipelines to ensure data availability and performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define data engineering best practices and standards.
- Stay updated with emerging trends and technologies in data engineering and recommend improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer or similar role.
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms, especially AWS and GCP.
- Familiarity with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or similar.
- Solid understanding of data modeling and database design principles.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently or in a team.
- AWS or GCP certifications.
How To Apply For Ingram Micro Jobs Hiring 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Ingram Micro Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates