Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Today JLL recruiting freshers Graduates as Accounting Analyst. If YOu Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Jones Lang LaSalle Recruitment Drive
Jones Lang LaSalle Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Jones Lang LaSalle|
|Job Title||Accounting Analyst|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 yrs|
|Salary||1 – 3 lac per annum|
Jones Lang LaSalle Recruitment Drive Job Description:
- Produce annual and ad hoc reconciliations in accordance to agreements and timetables.
- Produce an expenditure schedule that is fully reconciled and includes back up for all accruals, prepayments, and transfers.
- Produce an income schedule that is fully reconciled.
- Liaise directly with the Surveyor to prepare apportionment schedules in the agreed format
- Proactively lead assigned portfolio/s to closure by following up with stakeholders to provide responses/deliverables
- Communicate clearly and in a concise manner and ensure stakeholders understand requirements and provide responses
- Proactively flag work items at risk of missing KPIs to supervisor whenever necessary
- Raise balancing charges.
- Submit to Accounts Manager for internal audit review and action any review points.
- Ensure final completion steps are carried out accurately, timely and to instruction
- Produce annual budgets as per instructions.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance and Compliance procedures
- Any other accounting duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team
- Help create macro based excel templates to improve processes and reduce manual tasks
To apply you need to have: –
- Knowledge of property accounts and property VAT.
- Knowledge/experience of basic accounting.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, and word-processing programs, and email at a moderate to advanced efficiency
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to set own priorities.
- Organized and able to work to detail and to deadlines.
- Able to apply analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of Visual Basic and advanced MS excel
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint & MS Access
- To work with Surveyors, Facility Managers and Client Accountants to produce reconciled accounts within agreed deadlines.
- To provide a detailed summary of accounts to the tenants and to the Client
- Demonstrate industry and domain knowledge over a period of time by gaining knowledge through interactions with the Property Management business community, research, etc. and contribute to the ‘Centre of Excellence’ concept
- Accounting Background (B. Com/M. Com/MBA Finance)
- Fresher or experience till 1 year in the process of Transaction Management/R2R
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Jones Lang LaSalle Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Jones Lang LaSalle Recruitment Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates