JPMorgan Off-Campus Drive: JPMorgan hiring freshers Graduates for the position of Software Engineer. Those who are from BS/BA degree are eligible to apply before the job expires and utilize this opportunity. The selected candidates are placed in Bengaluru. Eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
JPMorgan Recruitment Drive 2023
JPMorgan Freshers Drive 2023 Details:
|Type Of Job
|Freshers / Experience
About JPMorgan Company Hiring:
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Job Responsibilities :
- Identifies problems, proposes solutions, suggests what’s best to focus on. Sees themselves as a problem solver. Contributes to the problem at hand, even when outside their area of speciality.
- Use domain modelling techniques to allow us to build best in class business products.
- Structure software so that it is easy to understand, test and evolve.
- Build solutions that avoid single points of failure, using scalable architectural patterns and keep us up to date by continuously updating our technologies and patterns.
- Develop secure code so that our customers and ourselves are protected from malicious actors.
- Promptly investigate and fix issues and ensure they do not resurface in the future, make sure our releases happen with zero downtime for our end-users.
- Keep an eye on performance, making sure we use the right approach to identify and solve problems.
Required Qualification, Skills and Capabilities :
- Academic qualification in a computer science or STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) related field or the foreign equivalent
- Experience working as a back-end software engineer (actively coding) and solid approach to writing unit level tests using mocking frameworks, as well as automating component, integration and end-to-end tests
- Extensive experience with using a JVM language (Java/Scala/Kotlin, preferably Java 8+) and experience in automating deployment, releases and testing in continuous integration, continuous delivery pipelines
- Understanding of security frameworks / standards , data streaming and messaging frameworks (Kafka, Spark, etc.), distributed tracing and monitoring (Zipkin, OpenTracing, Prometheus, ELK stack, Micrometer metrics, etc.) , experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Professional experience working in an agile, dynamic and customer facing environment
- Understanding of distributed systems and cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.), dependency injection frameworks (Spring / SpringBoot, Guice, etc.), microservices architecture, RESTful APIs, web technologies, relational databases
Preferred Qualification, Skills and Capabilities :
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment within a geographically distributed team and focus on promptly addressing customer needs
- Work within a diverse and inclusive team
- Technically curious, versatile and solution oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How To Apply For JPMorgan Jobs Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read the above page carefully and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
JPMorgan Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs
|2021 Pass Out Jobs
|2020 Pass Out Jobs
|2019 Pass Out Jobs
|2018 Pass Out Jobs
|2017 Pass Out Jobs
|2016 Pass Out Jobs
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates