Juspay off-campus Drive: Juspay is opening job positions for freshers. Now Juspay hiring Graduates for the position of Hiring Challenge. The shortlisted candidates will be hired as full-time interns for six months. Those who are from B.E/B.Tech are eligible for this Hiring Challenge. If You are Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Juspay Contest Drive
Juspay Hiring Drive Details:
|BE / B.TECH
|Type Of Job
|Last Date To Apply
|30 Apr 22, 11:59 PM IST
|Better in industries
About Juspay Careers:
Juspay Technologies Pvt Ltd. provides mobile payment solutions. Founded in 2012 by Vimal Kumar and Ramanathan, with a vision to redefine the online payments experience by providing 1-click payments on the web and mobile, Bangalore-based Juspay Technologies has come to a step further with their latest offering, Juspay Safe. Juspay Safe is a specially designed browser for online banking and payments applications and Express Checkout – Payment Gateway Booster. Juspay Safe’s focus is on improving security and user experience for banking. Juspay is not a Payment Gateway (like Citrus, CCAvenue, PayU) but it works with any gateway or aggregator with zero interference in the Merchant-PG relations.
Juspay Think Big with Functional Programming is open to all engineering students pursuing their pre-final and final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022 and 2023) across branches.
Skill Required: Functional Programming
- Challenge is open to engineering students pursuing their pre-final and final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022 and 2023) across branches.
- The participating students can be from any specialization/ domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual.
Online Assessment – MCQs
- Eligible participants, after registering for the challenge, will undergo an MCQ challenge.
- Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- Questions will be based on topics like C, Data Structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Object-Oriented Programming, along with other computer science fundamentals.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
- You have to answer 30 questions in 30 minutes.
- You can take the test anytime within the given Quiz Window.
Online Assessment – Coding Challenge
- Shortlisted participants from MCQ round will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- Evaluation criteria would include but are not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume, etc.
- Shortlisted participants will then take part in a 2-Day Hackathon.
- Details of this round will be shared with shortlisted participants only.
Prizes & Rewards:
- The shortlisted candidates will be hired as full-time interns for six months (if possible, can be extended to 8-12 months) and will be converted to full-time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance).
- The internship stipend will be INR 40,000 per month.
- Full-time offered candidates will be compensated with INR 21-27 lakhs per annum.
important dates & deadlines:
Registration Deadline: 04 Mar 22, 11:59 PM IST
MCQ Round: 05 Mar 22, 12:00 PM IST
Coding Assessment: 09 Mar 22, 12:00 PM IST
How To Apply For Juspay Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Juspay Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs
|2021 Pass Out Jobs
|2020 Pass Out Jobs
|2019 Pass Out Jobs
|2018 Pass Out Jobs
|2017 Pass Out Jobs
|2016 Pass Out Jobs
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates