Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. Now Kimberly recruiting B.E/B.Tech Graduates for the position Software Engineer. If eligible for this Kimberly-Clark Recruitment Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Kimberly-Clark Recruitment Drive
Kimberly-Clark Recruitment Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
- Understand the application roadmaps and capabilities for associated brands to provide a consistent user experience across all digital properties. Help define roadmaps as appropriate.
- Provide digital thought leadership, bringing knowledge and solutions to drive business outcomes. Think ‘digital’ and embrace next generation ways of doing work. Ensure insight and understanding of “best practices” to keep pace with competition/peer companies.
- Develop and implement digital capabilities (eCommerce, Web Experience Management, CRM, Social, Analytics tools, CIAM etc.) in line with the overall marketing technology platform vision
- Promote reuse of technology implementations by architecting and implementing reusable APIs/microservices, frameworks and technology abstractions.
- Provide technology leadership for implementation of new technology platform / capabilities, by performing design reviews, code walkthroughs / review to ensure adherence to standards and security guidelines.
- Provide technical due diligence of software products and platforms. Create technical assessments, based on criteria including cost, security, vendor fit, alignment to objectives, reliability, and scalability
- Perform root-cause analysis of application related incidents and help improve the status quo through innovative solutions.
- Drive improvements in engineering practices to optimize cost and quality
- Maintain and evolve cultural awareness; act with global fluency. Adopt a test and learn, fail fast mindset with calculated risk taking.
- Act as a disruptive change agent fluidly moving back and forth between transformation initiatives and day-to-day business as usual. Delivers right mix of operations, delivery, strategy and innovation.
Key Qualifications and Experiences
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Functional background of CPG / retail business and experience with Business-to-Consumer marketing technologies desirable.
- Experience leading digital projects and/or programs with strong SDLC experience including Agile/Waterfall.
- Strong facilitation, leadership, creative thinking, and collaboration skills required. Must display vision and resiliency and the ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Experience working with virtual teams across time zones
- Technical and development experience:
- Minimum of 1 years of hands on experience in the development and implementation of large scale web and mobile applications for consumers adhering to non-functional requirements like security, reliability, scalability and availability standards.
- Hands-on expertise in implementing and working with a CMS solution like Sitecore or an eCommerce engine like Hybris, ATG, Salesforce Commerce, Magento is required.
- Strong, in-depth, programming skills in .net / C# (working with at least one framework like WCF or Web API)/Java adopting practices like CI/CD, TDD, BDD etc.
- Strong experience in API’s (SOAP/REST) and database technologies like SQL server
- Experience with front end development (HTML5, CSS, JQuery) is a plus.
- Experience integrating on-premise hosted and cloud bases SaaS solutions. AWS or Azure cloud experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated working experience in a leading CRM solution. Competence with Product Information Management, Master Data Management, Digital Asset Management and Social Collaboration systems is a plus. Exposure to Salesforce suite is a nice to have.
- Experience in leading / building ecommerce stores and handling end to end processes.
How to Apply for Kimberly-Clark Recruitment Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. email@example.com