Konecranes Off-Campus Drive 2022: Konecranes is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for the Pune location. The complete details about Konecranes Off-Campus Recruitment 2022 are as follows. eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Konecranes Off-Campus Drive 2022
Konecranes Off-Campus Drive 2022 details:
|Job title software||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
About Konecranes Hiring:
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment that is free from any form of discrimination.
Job Description for Konecranes:
We are looking for a Graduate trainee engineer, Electrical Engineering to join our global order engineering team in the Industrial Equipment (IE) business area that develops, manufactures, sells and delivers a variety of light lifting equipment and overhead cranes as well as their components to industrial customers globally. In this position you will have an important role in engineering activities of the delivery projects related to customers’ orders for ETO-cranes. You will work closely with your team members who help you get started and support you in your day-to-day activities. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your cooperation skills and network with the best talents of your industry.
Role and Responsibility:
- Opportunity to learn the principles of E3 electrical circuit diagram design program
- When E3 skills increases it is possible to:
- Create single line
- Dimensioning (Cable, circuit breaker, heat load calculations, festoon calculations etc.)
- make detail designing of electrical circuit diagrams and electrification
- create cubicle layouts
- Manufacturing instructions to electrical factory
- Updating or creating some design instructions
- Taking part to development tasks mentored by Team lead / electrical engineer
- Bachelor’s or Higher technical degree in electrical engineering/technology
- Experience in design and the tools used (e.g., Zuken E3) and understanding of statutory framework, i.e., valid standards and regulations from working life or studies is desired
- You know how to use traditional IT-programs e.g., Microsoft Office, Email, etc.
- Basic Understanding of mechanical drawing
- Earlier work experience in similar tasks is seen as a beneficial
- Awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
How To Apply For Konecranes Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Konecranes Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates