Lam Research institute is a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results, and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Now Lam is recruiting the B.E, B.tech’s for the position Software engineers. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Lam Recruiting Drive
Lam Research Recruiting Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry’s leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research – where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results, and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research’s success, this philosophy starts with you.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably Computer Sc / Electronics / Information Technology
- Years of Experience – 0 to 1 year
- Work independently to assess the quality and provide feedback, suggest process improvements/methodologies
- Provide technical support and qualify new software release/patch to Lam Customers
- Respond to and resolve customer requests through emails, problem reports, and discussion forums
- Troubleshooting involves performing an in-depth analysis of software logs, reproducing the issue on a simulator environment and debugging through code to identify the root cause
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure fast solutions delivered to the customer
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Basic programming skills, any programing language
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Computer Architecture and Operating systems
- Knowledge of Unix | Linux | QNX (RTOS)
- Knowledge of C & C++
- Knowledge of SDLC & testing concepts
- Exposure to any scripting language like Perl/ Python etc
How to Apply for Lam research recruitment Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. email@example.com