Legato Recruitment Drive 2021: Legato has to recruit candidates for Process Associate – Claims positions through Recruitment in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The candidates who are completed in Graduate / Post Graduate Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you really wish to make your career with Genpact company you can use this recruitment. Here you will get the details for the post of Process Associate – Claims includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification, and how to apply process.
Legato Recruitment Drive 2021
Legato Recruitment Drive 2021:
|Job title||Process Associate – claims|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
Legato Company Profile:
Legato Health Technologies is committed to transforming healthcare through operational excellence. We are constantly innovating technology, finding better solutions and efficient programs that give consumers greater access to healthcare, and working with providers to ensure a quality healthcare experience for consumers. We are one of India’s fastest-growing GIC. Each one of our locations in Bengaluru and Hyderabad features unique architecture and design, vibrant office cultures & innovative healthcare technologies. Our state-of-the-art facilities are designed to encourage and facilitate collaborations that enable our associates to thrive and optimize efficiencies. We are an organization that champions a winning culture.
Detailed Job Description For Legato Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Each associate will be responsible for processing applications submitted by members/applicants.
- The process will include enrollment of applications submitted by applicants into the system accurately within the TAT.
- Meeting RE & Quality scores
- Completion of cases in the queue within the specified time frame
- Complete all IDP & compliance training
- RE & Quality scores
- Complete all the transaction assigned within time
- Punctuality & attendance adherence
- Process improvement initiatives
- Accreditation within timelines
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Legato Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Good written Communication Skills
- An eye for detail & logical thinking
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently at all times, including peak volume season
- Sensitivity to the confidential nature of the data and proprietary company information
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Documents to be Carried for Legato Recruitment Drive 2021:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
To Apply Legato Recruitment 2021 Drive for Freshers
Hyderabad Location — Apply Now
Bengaluru Location — APPLY Now
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates