LIC Recruitment Notification 2019: Life Insurance Corporation Of India invites candidates who have a general interest in marketing. Candidates will have the opportunity of being a development official.LIC South Central Zone has issued a LIC Recruitment Notification 2019. There are 1251 posts as the Development officer, This is a good opportunity for general degree candidates. The job is also high for a job that offers a wide variety of benefits. Candidates who are eligible and who are interested could apply for LIC Recruitment 2019. More details are shown in the below article.
LIC Recruitment Notification 2019 Dates and Details:
1 Name of Organisation
Life Insurance Corporation of India.
2 Name of the Post
|Apprentice Development Officers|
3 Total Number of Available Posts
4 Commencement of Online Registration of application
5 Closure of Registration of Application
6 Closure of Editing Application Details
7 Last date for printing your Application
8 Online fee payment
|20-05-2019 to 9-06-2019|
LIC Notification – Exam centers in Telugu states are:
Eligibility, Selection Procedure, Application fee Details, and Other Details:
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline can apply for these jobs.
PG Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or PG Diploma in marketing.
- Those who have at least two years of experience in LIC will be preferred.
- Candidates should be between 21-30 years of age.
- More details about age could be seen in the notification below.
- Lic Recruitment Age Criteria: “click here“
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure Could be done in 3 stages
First Preliminary Examination It happens online.
The second is the main test which is held Online.
- An oral test based on marks in held this is the main exam.
- Medical tests are conducted for qualified candidates and taken to the job.
Minimum marks for each stage:
- Three sections in Prelims have a question in the Objective
form for a hundred marks.
- It has 35 marks for Reasoning Ability, 35 marks for Numerical
Ability and 30 marks for English.
- The main test is selected based on merit in the remaining 70
- Mains exam is held
for 150 marks:1. Reasoning and Numerical Ability; 2. General Knowledge and 3.Current Affairs, English Language, 50 questions are given on each subject
from insurance, financial and marketing abilities.
each section, LIC will have to score minimum marks. Interviews are based on
merit in mains examination. Maximum marks for interview 37.
Application Fee Details:
SC / ST candidates will have to pay Rs. 50.
- Other candidates to pay Rs.600.
- Last date for application: 09.06.2019.
*Exam Centers could be seen in the LIC Recruitment Official Notification 2019 below.
TO APPLY ONLINE: “CLICK HERE“
LIC Recruitment Notification: “click here“
Exam Center Notification: “click here“
Division Office Address Notification: “click here“
Official Website: “click here“
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates: “CLICK HERE“
Join Our Whatsapp Group and Get Job alerts – JOIN NOW
Subscribe now!! and don’t miss even a single govt/IT job updates
For any queries/suggestions/doubts comment below …we respond as soon as possible.