Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2021: Mastercard has to recruit candidates for Associate Analyst positions off-campus in Bengaluru, India (Transfast) – Remote location. The candidates who are completed in Freshers are Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you really wish to make your career with Mastercard company you can use this recruitment. Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification, and how to apply process.
Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2021
Details Of Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2021:
Mastercard hiring candidates for the role of Associate Analyst for the Bengaluru, India (Transfast) – Remote location. The complete details about Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2021 are as follows.
|Job title||Associate Analyst|
|Salary||Based in Industry|
|Location||Bengaluru, India (Transfast) – Remote|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
Mastercard is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world.
- Job Position:- Associate Analyst
- Job Location:- Bengaluru, India (Transfast) – Remote
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Type:- Full-time
- Job ID:- R-137231
- Good communication skill
- Rational judgment on assessing sub-agent risk
- Observation skills, highlighting anomalies immediately, if any, noticed during review
- Knowledgeable – possessing regulatory knowledge, market knowledge, and other specialized knowledge related to the team’s prominent activity
- Be a team player
- A commerce graduate with the aspiration to grow
- Handy with a computer, especially MS office
- Mastercard Money Transfer Services India Pvt Ltd is regulated by Reserve Bank of India and hold licenses in FFMC & MTSS businesses. Mastercard registered office is at Jalandhar, Punjab and corporate office is located at Kochi, Kerala.
- Mastercard are associated with 42000 plus payout locations which includes retail sub-agents as well as RBI licensed banks and groups.
- Sub-agent Audit Officer will report into Team Leaders and perform activities to meet regulatory requirements of Reserve Bank of India for MTSS business, in conducting Annual Review / inspection of Affiliates of Mastercard Money Transfer Services India / Transfast Inc, including sub-agents and compliance activities related to their relationship management. Audit Officer will work remotely in the his / her assigned location of work.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As a sub-agent field auditor, the candidate is expected to:
- Visit sub-agent locations assigned from reporting office for annual review/inspection as well as for mystery shopping
- Conduct annual review/inspection of sub-agent locations as per instructions
- Collect transaction receipt forms and KYC documents related to those transactions for record management
- Verification of Proof of Payment / Receipt and KYC documents collected from beneficiaries by the sub-agents
- Conduct refresher training to all responsible for payment processing at sub-agent locations
- Preparing and sharing visit reports in the audit/inspection visit report format
- Conduct visit of newly added sub-agent locations as part of onboarding due diligence
- Coordinate with business development team for matters related to sub-agents as and when required
- Bring to the immediate attention of team leaders any suspicious activity observed and submit any Unusual Activity Report to the reporting office, as and when needed
Corporate Security Responsibility:-
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks come with an inherent risk to the organization, and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Documents to be Carried for Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2021:
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
To Apply Mastercard Off-Campus 2021 Drive for Freshers———> Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Mastercard off campus recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today job updates updated more of campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates