Medtronic Details: Now Medtronic recruiting the position of Software Engineer I who have finished their Bachelor’s or Masters in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science, IT, Bio-Medical, Bio-Technology, ECE or EEE from a premium institute or equivalent and want to start a career, If eligible for this Medtronic Recruitment drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please todayjobupdates details are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Medtronic hiring Fresher
Medtronic Recruitment Drive Details | Software Engineer I | Hyderabad:
|Company name||Medtronic Company|
|Job Title||Software Engineer I|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Masters|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Eligible Batches||2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies, and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
Medtronic Hiring Drive 2021 Details:
Primary Location: Hyderabad
Education Level: Bachelor’s or Masters
Job Category: Full Time
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
The Software Engineer will be a member of the R&D software development team, developing software for Medtronic’s Respiratory and Monitoring medical devices, specializing in Applications on the Health Informatics and Monitoring Platforms enabling Clinical Decision Support.
- Design and develop key technical components to ensure the systems architecture and system meets all of the performance and scalability requirements for that component.
- Good understanding of windows services, web services, thin client applications, and the Microsoft platforms to design and implement components that will flow information across all platforms.
- Good knowledge of communication protocols and networks to design an architecture that works seamlessly across a variety of communication models and methods.
- Analyzes product and parameter requirements with R&D technical lead to determine the feasibility of algorithm and/or system performance and design implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Participates as a technical member of a project core team and works with cross-functional team members to ensure the success of the project deliverables.
- Works with the product owners to understand the system requirements and application needs. Translates these into detailed requirements and approaches, then communicating these designs back up to the technical lead to ensure that the systems needs are addressed
- Consults with other engineering staff to evaluate and specifies the interface between other products or components to ensure optimized operational and performance requirements of the overall system.
- Participates in system or component level design analysis, adheres to design standards.
Creates documentation as required for quality and regulatory purposes.
- Ensures the documentation meets internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
- Fresher – Bachelor’s or Masters in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science, IT, Bio-Medical, Bio-Technology, ECE, or EEE from a premium institute or equivalent.
- Good understanding of software development processes including agile/scrum software development, design methodologies, design patterns, requirements-driven development, and test-driven development
- Knowledgeable and hands-on in C#\Python\Java or any high-level language.
- Good understanding of RDBMS.
- Knowledge of using version control systems (e.g. Perforce, TFS, Git, Subversion)
- Good understanding of Windows\Linux operating systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of FDA and ISO design control requirements is a plus.
- A good understanding of web platform development and deployment models is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of cloud services like AWS\Azure is a plus.
How To Apply For Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2021:
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
Medtronic Recruitment Drive Link 2021: Apply Now
If you are applicable for this Medtronic recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates