Micro Focus Jobs in 2021: Microfocus is hiring a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent and other those who have more than 0 to 1 years of experience. So candidate that who are eligible for this MicroFocus recruitment 2021 are go through the below description and apply for MicroFocus Software Engineer position.
MicroFocus hiring Software Engineer
MicroFocus Recruitment Drive Details | Software Engineer:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
MicroFocus Company Profile:
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering mission-critical technology to more than 40,000 customers around the globe. With a broad portfolio underpinned by a deep inventory of advanced analytics, we help customers run and transform their businesses. This enables them to adapt to evolving market conditions and effectively compete in the digital economy over the long term. Micro Focus does this by delivering solutions that bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies to protect IT investments.
MicroFocus Recruitment Drive Details:
Job Process: Software Engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Job Category: Full Time
- Micro Focus is seeking a Software engineer at the entry job level to work on the architecture, design, and implementation of the enterprise server protection product, which is a large-scale, highly distributed server protection product.
- This product covers backup of on-premises and cloud-based workloads.
- The ideal candidate needs to be forward-looking and pragmatic in solving problems and must have excellent communication skills.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Design and implement new customer-facing features in the server protection domain.
- Optimize software applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Product development experience with C and C++.
- Exposure to scripting languages.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good analytical skills.
- Exposure to socket programming, inter-process communication (IPC).
- Experience in building applications on top of Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience with standard development tools (source control, IDE, unit test, etc.).
- Experience in building large-scale and highly distributed applications.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Install Shield.
- Experience developing with Java / Angular / C#.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (SAFE).
- Experience with handling post-release customer incidents.
How To Apply For MicroFocus Recruitment Drive 2021:
• The Eligible candidates click on Apply Link
• Read the job details carefully and click on the apply button
• Now add the high school, secondary school details
• Attach your CV
• After completing click on submit button
MicroFocus Recruitment Drive 2021: Apply Now
If you are applicable for this MicroFocus recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates