Micron memory and storage solutions define what the world can do with data. Our more than 37,000 team members, in 18 different countries, work with countless customers to innovate every day and pursue the products that will shape how we live and work tomorrow. now Micron recruiting a Test Solutions Engineer for Graduates. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs.
Micron Recruitment Drive
Micron Recruitment Drive Details:
Intern – SSD Software
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Micron Recruitment Drive Job Description:
- Develop (C/C++) code to manage NVMe/SATA storage devices
- Develop code for different operating systems (Windows, Linux, VMWare and Free BSD)
- Debug complex issues in involving different device drivers, operating systems, platform architectures and device firmware
- Understand and develop vendor specific NVMe/SATA commands to perform operations on SSD or to get data from SSD
- Develop code to issue vendor specific commands to get data from different controller vendors
- Review Code developed by peers
- Assist in DevOps processes for build and test automation
- Design and Develop APIs for 3rd party integrations
- Design and develop a framework/component stack in layered architecture to build various software solutions
- Design and develop abstraction layers for different OS platforms and SSD controller vendors
- Design and Develop APIs for easy integration with different technologies like CLI/GUI/REST API
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- CGPA requirements = 7.0 CGPA & Above
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Good understanding of Python and C/C++ interactions
- Expert knowledge of Design Patterns and Data structures
- Knowledge of Device Drivers, system programming and multi-threading
- Understanding of Storage Devices, NVME/SATA
- Understanding of Windows and UNIX / Linux server storage environments
- Knowledge on building applications for Windows, Linux using different tool chains
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to participate of team discussions and taking decisions
- Good Knowledge of software engineering best practices, application development life cycle, source control management (git), build processes (Jenkins, Makefiles, MSBuild), testing and release
- dently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, multifaceted, environment.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Micron Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Micron Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates