Microsoft Job Openings on 2021: Microsoft Corporation has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer Internship positions off-campus in different Locations like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida. The candidates who are completed B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in Computer Science are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you really wish to make your career with Microsoft Corporation company you can use this recruitment. This is the best opportunity for the freshers to get a chance to work in Microsoft Company to grow their career. If You Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive hiring Software Engineer:
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 As Software Engineer Details:
|Company name||Microsoft Corporation|
|Qualification||B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in Computer Science|
|Job title||Software Engineer Internship|
|Salary||Based In Industry|
|Location||Banglore, Noida, Hyderabad|
About Microsoft Corporation:
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2021 Details:
Job Process: Software Engineer Internship
Primary Location: India-Bengaluru, Noida, Hyderabad
Education Level: B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in Computer Science
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Category: Individual Contributor
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates;Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Benefits and Perks:
Benefits and Perks depend upon when you are working in the Country.
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How To Apply For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link.
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
Microsoft Off-Campus Drive Link 2021: Apply Now
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates