Microsoft Job Openings on 2021: Microsoft Corporation has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer Internship positions off-campus in different Locations like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida. The candidates who are completed B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in Computer Science are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you really wish to make your career with Microsoft Corporation company you can use this recruitment. This is the best opportunity for the freshers to get a chance to work in Microsoft Company to grow their career. If You Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive hiring Software Engineer:
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 As Software Engineer Details:
|Company name||Microsoft Corporation|
|Qualification||B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in Computer Science|
|Job title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Based In Industry|
|Location||Banglore, Noida, Hyderabad|
About Microsoft Corporation:
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2021 Details:
Company Website www.microsoft.com
Position System Engineer
Job Location Hyderabad/Bangalore/Noida
Salary Best In Industry
Degree Needed B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year 2022
Experience 0 – 4 Years
- BE/B.Tech in CS/ IT or ECE (Electronics & Communication) (year of graduation should be 2022)
- No pending backlog
- 8+ CGPA
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
Responsibilities of a support engineer include:
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service about finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft products.
- Solve highly complex problems (at different levels), involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; that may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and escalation resources when appropriate.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Consistently share best practices with team members. Act as technical resource for broad and complex issues and may typically be assigned to moderately strategic accounts. Ability to develop and deliver “in depth” technical training to other engineers.
- Write complex technical articles and sample programs for knowledge base.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas. Critical Exposure Areas
- Good communication skill and good service skill are expected
- Candidates must also have strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving and the ability to work in a team environment.
Benefits and Perks:
Benefits and Perks depend upon when you are working in the Country.
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
How To Apply For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link.
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
Microsoft Off-Campus Drive Link 2021: Apply Now
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates