MiQ Digital Summer Learning Labs 2020
MiQ Digital Summer Learning Labs 2020 Dates and Details:
MIQ’s Summer Learning Labs
The Learning Lab Program is a 10-week look at career opportunities within ad-tech and programmatic.
MiQ has created a summer curriculum designed to help students deepen their programmatic knowledge and build on their current professional experiences through webinars, info sessions, and development workshops. This unique opportunity also offers students a behind-the-scenes look into MiQ and highlights the day-day activities of our client services and programmatic trading teams.
2020 Program Information
- *Date: June 8 – August 14 (10 Weeks) Apply As soon as possible.
- We have extended our application period to ensure anyone who is interested can still join!!!!
- Location: Our Learning Labs are 100% virtual – attend from your living room or at-home work-space – the only requirements are access to a computer, a steady internet connection, and an appetite for learning!
- Technical training: an overview of MiQ and programmatic 101 training
- Experiential learning: networking opportunities with industry experts
- Professional training and development: career development workshops
- Team building: opportunities to connect with other learners
Who are you?
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, self-motivated, and proactive
- Eager to learn about programmatic advertising and technology
- Energetic, driven, and enthusiastic
- Able to work on cross-functional teams and with different personalities
- Junior or graduating senior looking to explore opportunities within the programmatic space
Writing Prompt (*required)
Take a look at our core values. Which one resonates with you the most and why? For additional consideration, tell us what excites you the most about our Learning Labs and how it can help you accomplish your short-term career goals (please write in 300 words or less).
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.