Mitsubishi Power Recruitment Drive: Now Mitsubishi Power has started the Recruitment Hiring Process for freshers for Trainee Engineer positions. Those who are from BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MBA are eligible for this test. those who are eligible for this Mitsubishi Power off-campus drive apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Mitsubishi Power Pool-Campus Drive
Mitsubishi Power Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Company Name||Mitsubishi Power|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MBA|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||7,00,000 | Plus 1 LPA Retention Bonus|
About Mitsubishi Power:
Mitsubishi Power Americas leads the industry in power generation and energy storage solutions. We design, manufacture, build, service, and optimize power systems worldwide. Our power generation solutions include natural gas, steam, and aero-derivative turbines; power trains and power islands; geothermal systems; PV solar project development; environmental controls; and services. Committed to environmental protection and carbon reduction, we are at the forefront of green hydrogen and battery energy storage systems. Our intelligent solutions use artificial intelligence to enable autonomous operation of power plants.
Reporting to the Lead / Sr. Analyst – Market Intel and Strategy, this role will drive our Americas Power & Energy Market Research and Strategy development, with data-driven insights.
The ideal candidate will complete predictive and prescriptive analysis of power & energy markets, emerging technology and trends, and competitive intelligence and provide pro-active insights/recommendations on strategic growth strategies leading our customers on their Decarbonization journey towards a Net-Zero future, and thus furthering Mitsubishi Power’s Organizational objectives.
The candidate will be expected to work with our product/sales, service and finance teams on research and analysis of markets providing meaningful insights in a professional format, thus helping Mitsubishi Power better anticipate and deliver on customer needs, ensuring results are measured and initiatives optimized through creative yet analytical thinking.
Mitsubishi is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer actively seeking to diversify the workforce and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. Therefore, all qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
- 2022 batch ME / MTech / MBA (Renewable Technology / Power Systems / Power Management related branches)
- Candidates need to have a BE / BTech degree (Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation related branches)
- Good academic track record
Why should you apply?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement and on-the-job training.
- Committed to quality products and services.
- Great working environment and culture.
- Employee Appreciation Programs and Events.
- Knowledge of the Power sectors (India, US, UK), including generation, transmission & Distribution.
- An ability to multi-task effectively and balance time between project delivery and business development support effectively
- Experience in MS Excel-based Modeling
- Understanding of Unit commitment problems or optimal Dispatch problems
- Programming Skills: Understanding linear programming/MIP problems, Knowledge of R, Python, etc is preferred
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and financial documents.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of project management software, flow charts, database software, Internet software; Spreadsheet software, PowerPoint and Word Processing software.
- Preferred: Expertise with Tableau / PowerBI.
- If selected, candidates are expected to join Mitsubishi in-premise at their offices in Ahmedabad.
- Candidates who can join immediately if selected are preferred.
How To Apply For Mitsubishi Power Openings Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Mitsubishi Power Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates