Monotype Job Openings in 2023: Monotype is going to conduct a recruitment drive for fresh Graduates for the position of Software Engineer Trainee. Those who are from B.tech of both experienced and freshers are eligible for this job. If You are Applicable for this Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today’s job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Monotype Recruitment Drive
Monotype Recruitment Drive Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Experience||Both experienced and freshers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Position||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||As Per Company Norms|
About Monotype Company:
Monotype brings brands to life through the type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The company’s rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica, Futura, Times New Roman, and more. Monotype also provides a first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands, and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design beautiful brand experiences.
- Develop automation tools, software solutions, and web applications to facilitate the market research team’s automation needs.
- Explore and learn new languages, latest technologies, and tools based on the need of the team.
- Understand, maintain, troubleshoot, and debug issues in existing Python based automation tools, identify, and implement improvements to enhance their functionality, efficiency, and reliability.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on software solutions to ensure they meet the desired requirements and user experience.
- Collaborate with other software developers and engineers to integrate automation tools with existing systems, databases, and APIs.
- To support, resolve queries and issues of market research team members.
- Work in a dynamic environment with a fast-paced, evolving market intelligence team.
- Strong proficiency in Python programming language and familiarity with relevant frameworks and libraries (e.g., Django, Flask, NumPy, Pandas).
- Knowledge of automation tools and technologies (e.g., Selenium, Scrapy) would be beneficial.
- Experience or interest in market research methodologies, and data analysis is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong database skills like SQL, and experience working in an AWS-hosted environment is a plus.
- Open to learning new tools, to help achieve desired automation and team goals.
- Quick Learner, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
Monotype Off-Campus 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates