Morgan Stanley Off-campus drive: Morgan Stanley is now open job openings for freshers. Morgan Stanley is Recruiting Graduates for the position of Technology Summer Analyst Program. Selected candidates are located in Bangalore/Mumbai. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Morgan Stanley Freshers drive
Morgan Stanley Recruitment drive details:
|Company Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Job Role||Technology Summer Analyst Program|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Experience||Freshers 2023 batch|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About Morgan Stanley Hiring:
Morgan Stanley provides financial services all over the globe and has maintained leading market positions in each of its three primary businesses: asset management; securities; and credit services. Headquartered in New York City, USA, this American multinational financial services and investment banking company is currently ranked at #63 on the Fortune 500 list and employs more than 60,000 people in its 42+ offices spread across the world. Serving a clientele of corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals, Morgan Stanley is currently led by James P. Morgan as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Jonathan Pruzan as the company’s Chief Financial Officer. A few major products and services that Morgan Stanley deals in include Sales & Trading, Investment Banking, Commodities Prime Brokerage, Wealth Management, and Investment Management.
Morgan Stanley Freshers Hiring details
Company Name: Morgan Stanley
Job Role: Technology Summer Analyst Program
Job Location: Bangalore/Mumbai
Job Type: In-Office
Job Timing: Full-Time
Summer Analysts join for 2 months in May of each year. Summer Analysts are placed into a specific development or infrastructure team, both of which are designed to offer a real-world, project-based experience that will demonstrate firsthand what it’s like to be a technologist for a world-class financial firm.
Training commences with an induction day that provides an overview of the Firm, our structure and strategy as well as guidance on making the transition from campus to corporate environment. Following direct placement into teams, Summer Analysts work on live projects of real relevance to Morgan Stanley. Throughout the Program, students experience guest lectures with senior management, and have opportunities to attend networking, team building, social and charitable events.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications. Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
•You are a Bachelors or Masters student in your penultimate year of study.
•Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
•You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
•You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
•You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
•You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
•You are fluent in English.
How To Apply For Morgan Stanley Openings 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Morgan Stanley Jobs 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates