MRI Software Off-Campus Drive 2023: Now MRI Software company is conducting a recruitment drive for the position of Junior Data Engineer. The selected candidates are located in Bangalore, India. who have finished their BE/B.Tech/MSc/MCA/BCA want to start a career, If eligible for this MRI Software Recruitment drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job updates details are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
MRI Software Hiring Drive 2023
MRI Software Freshers Drive 2023 Details:
|Role||Junior Data Engineer.|
|Qualification||BE, Btech, MCA, MSC or BCA|
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
About MRI Careers:
MRI Software, then called Management Reports Incorporated, was founded in 1971, in Cleveland, Ohio, by Fred and Sid Goodman; its original vision was of providing timely, accurate reporting to the global property management industry. Through the technological innovations and paradigm shifts of the next 40 years, this vision has remained at the core of MRI Software’s promise to its customers. Today, MRI is a global organization with clients on five continents, offering business management software solutions to the global property management industries. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI serves the global multifamily and commercial property industries, helping them improve their bottom line and maximize their returns on their diverse business portfolios. MRI leverages its 40 years in business and develops long-term successful relationships with its clients.
Joining our Business Intelligence team, you’ll play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless implementation and ongoing maintenance of our Data Warehouse (DWH), Reporting, and ETL pipelines.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of database and ETL pipelines.
- Contribute to the creation of scalable designs adaptable to an agile delivery environment.
- Assist in architecting, planning, and implementing end-to-end Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence systems, incorporating best practices from Data Architecture, Integration, and Management realms.
- Compile extensive and intricate datasets meeting functional and non-functional business requirements.
Qualification and Skills:
- Demonstrated aptitude for navigating complex datasets from diverse sources, formats, and structures, with a strong preference for experience in the Real Estate domain.
- Practical hands-on experience with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, ETL tools, and techniques for enhancing performance across the ETL technology stack.
- Practical familiarity with cloud-based solutions like Red Hat, Azure, AWS, or IBM Cloud for data storage, database management, ETL implementations, and visualization creation.
- Exposure to version control systems such as Github or Gitlab, as well as deployment and continuous integration tools.
- Familiarity with STAR and SNOWFLAKE schema techniques, with a proven track record of their application.
- Understanding of data warehouse schemas and OLAP techniques.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Some experience in coding with Python/Spark for data processing.
- Exposure to web data extraction, handling unstructured data, advanced text parsing, and machine learning concepts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field like Communications Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- A background of 1 to 2 years in information technology, primarily in analytics, business intelligence, consulting, or strategy, showcasing proficiency in translating data into actionable insights using SQL/PLSQL.
- Effective organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- A working grasp of current trends and techniques within the relevant technical track is a plus.
How To Apply For MRI Freshers Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
MRI Jobs Hiring 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates