Nasdaq Career Drive 2022: Now Nasdaq recruiting Graduates Freshers of Any Graduates as Summer Internship – Technology Interns. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Nasdaq Recruitment Drive
Nasdaq Freshers Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Summer Internship – Technology Interns|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
About Nasdaq Hiring:
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries. Our diverse offering of data, analytics, software and services enables clients to optimize and execute their business vision with confidence.
The Nasdaq Futures Internship Program provides successful candidates with an outstanding opportunity to experience a relevant and immersive 8 and half week internship. As participants in the Nasdaq Futures Internship Program, you will deliver real, impactful work within a business unit. You will work on a defined project and partner with a mentor, network with senior colleagues and present your project at the end of the program. You will also participate in learning development opportunities and meet with senior leaders.
This Nasdaq Internship in Bangalore runs for approximately 8 and half weeks commencing from 1 June to 31 July 2023.
- Passionate individual looking to start their career in technology
- Penultimate students who are taking courses in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Machine Learning or any related courses
- Knowledge in Software and Application Development, Information Security and QA Testing.
- Understanding and interest in any of the following would be an advantage: Testing, Automation, Integration, Financial Markets
What would be helpful:
- A self-starter with evidence of intellectual curiosity
- A critical thinker who exhibits entrepreneurism and problem solving abilities
- Energized by a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
Typical Internship Roles under Global Technology:
- Software Development/Engineering Intern
- QA Test Intern
- Information Security Intern
- Business Intelligence Intern
How To Apply For Nasdaq Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Nasdaq Freshers jobs 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates