National Instruments Recruitment Drive 2022: National Instruments is now going to conduct an Off-campus drive for freshers for Applications Engineer . Those who are from Bachelor’s Degree graduation are eligible for this job and are placed in Bangalore. If Not please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
National Instruments Freshers Drive 2022
National Instruments Job Openings 2022 Details:
|Name of the organization||National Instruments|
|Name of the Post||Applications Engineer|
|Joining||As soon as your exams are over|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
About National Instruments Hiring:
- There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology. At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
- The people: We’re looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind and are willing to take chances.
- The ideas: What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you want to program robots? Build flying cars? Leave the world better than you found it? At NI, we build on the big ideas of big dreamers to make their visions a reality.
- The technology: With our tailored, software-connected approach, we support our customers through all phases of the product development cycle. From 5G and medical innovations to autonomous driving and the future of space travel, we help our customers Engineer Ambitiously every day.
Applications Engineer – Aerospace & Defence (Bangalore, India)
Looking for a freshly graduated engineer to work as a Presales Consultant in the field of Aerospace & defence domain, Working with Business team closely with NI’s Customers!
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements of an opportunity
- In-depth understanding of NI product portfolio, its capability, and limitation.
- Keeping track of competitive products
- Understanding market availability and specifications of supplementary RF and Embedded products to design an integrated solution
- Creation and demonstration of Proof of Concepts and performance benchmarks in
support of large sales opportunities
- Quick sales assistance / consulting, Joint customer visits / web-meetings / conference calls
- Opportunity qualification (accelerate Go / No Go decisions based on technical feasibility, estimated effort, and risk analysis)
- Opportunity consulting and proposal of system architectures and configurations
- Collaboration and Reuse with peers and other stakeholders regionally and globally
- Document and publish relevant project information to enable reuse
- Create, document, and present reusable content (code libraries, demo applications,
- Plan and execute advanced and customized internal and external trainings (e.g. new
product training for alliance partners, this does not include standard NI training classes)
- Collaboration with marketing and sales departments in order to replicate successes
- Provide product, competition, and market feedback to product marketing, BU and R&D
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team of Global colleagues.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Willingness and Motivation to work closely with a business setting, facing customers.
- Prepared to travel within the ASEAN and APAC region.
- Excellent communication skills. (English)
- Confident appearance and excellent presentation skills.
- NI LabVIEW and/or NI TestStand Certifications
- Basic understanding of NI products and platforms.
- Interned with a product /engineering company preferably Multinational.
How To Apply For National Instruments Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
National Instruments Freshers jobs 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs||2019 Pass Out Jobs|
|2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||2016 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates