Netwitness Off-Campus Drive: Netwitness is now conducting a Recruitment Drive for Freshers for the position of Apprenticeship Program. Those candidates who are from any graduates are eligible for this Off-campus drive. so eligible candidates apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated with more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Netwitness Off-Campus Drive
Netwitness Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Type Of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Best in In Industries|
Customers, Winning Together, Innovation, Results and Integrity are the core culture code of the Company. When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. As a company we are committed to workplace diversity, sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
This position may also lead to full-time employment upon graduation for the superior performers.Interns will get an opportunity learn on world class continuous delivery tools and technologies, Cyber Security concepts like Identity Access Management, Advance Persistent Threats, Incident Response, Security Incident and Event Management, Governance Risk & Compliance and provide an exposure to work on real time projects. Experienced engineers and technical leaders from across RSA provide guidance and expertise along the way. Exciting opportunity for students who are passionate about pursuing career opportunities in Cyber Security space.
- RSA Security engineering seeks to employ engineering interns to join hands with strong technical teams to provide an assistance in developing world class cyber security software products.
- Interns will work with the RSA Security engineering teams to provide assistance in the areas of overall Software Development Life Cycle i.e., Development / DevOps / Systems Engineering domain.
- Interns participate and support initiative such as “Automation, building Proof of concepts, helping the team to reduce their technical debt. Build innovative solutions for the next-generation infrastructure.
- Interns are empowered to work together to bring ideas to life by brainstorming, debating, designing, coding, debugging, optimizing our solutions.
- Interns performs moderately complex product development, system analysis, and programming activities which may require some research, Performs moderately complex bug verification, product testing.
- Prior knowledge on Computer Networking concepts, Cyber Security concepts and different Unix Operating Systems would be helpful.
- Job shadow, shadowing team members as they perform their daily duties, observing their activities and learning what the role entails via indirect experience and get a deeper understanding of what it will be like to work in industry on a day- to- day basis.
- Bachelor’s in computer science / Information Technology / Network Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Cyber Security Engineering.
Required Technical Exposure:
- Exposure to programming and technical skills with either JAVA, C#, C++, Java, or Python. Passionate towards developing the code and learn the technologies
- Good Knowledge on Data Structures, RDBMS concepts, Computer Networks & OS concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to listen, adapt and influence are essential.
- Ability to break down complex software systems with application of problem-solving skills; ability to analyze and present results.
- Experience/exposure in any Scripting language will be added advantage.
- No previous backlogs and a minimum and aggregate of CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 60% in all the subjects.
How To Apply For Netwitness Off-Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Netwitness Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2023 Pass Out Jobs||2022 Pass Out Jobs||2021 Pass Out Jobs||2020 Pass Out Jobs|
|2019 Pass Out Jobs||2018 Pass Out Jobs||2017 Pass Out Jobs||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates