Neustar Recruitment 2021 – Neustar Recruitment has announced a vacancy for the Associative Data Analytics Insights Position on its official career page. Eligible candidates with the desired qualifications can apply for the above post. Neustar Recruitment 2021 application forms are out. Check out all the application form links, desired qualifications, salary, and other details in this job post below.
Neustar Recruitment Drive 2021
Neustar Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers as Data Analyst of Insights:
|Job title||Associate Data Analytics Insights|
|Experience||0-1 years of quantitative analytics experience with marketing metrics and tracking is helpful but not required.|
|Salary||Based In Industry|
|Official website||WWW. Neustar.com|
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
Neustar Recruitment 2021 Notification ABOUT Neustar:
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most.
Neustar offers industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, and Security that responsibly connect data on people, devices, and locations, continuously corroborated through billions of transactions. Neustar serves more than 8,000 clients worldwide, including 60 of the Fortune 100.
Job Requisition: R-3415 Assoc Data Analytics Insights (Open)
Primary Location: HYDERABAD
Neustar jobs Description As Associate Data Analytics Insights – Hyderabad
Who are we?
As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustar’s unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most, with world-class and industry-leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, and Security services.
What is an Associate Data Analytics Insights?
Neustar is looking for talented analysts with excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Our ideal candidates are determined to combine the art and science of data analytics and marketing to help clients address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, ROI, brand equity impact, channel effectiveness, and pricing. In the Associate Data Analytics Insights role, you’ll work with senior data scientists on multi-million dollar customer engagements. You’ll work hands-on with quantitative marketing data to analyze and reveal the business drivers of the Fortune 500. You will develop expertise at the intersection of big data, marketing, and consulting. Our work is not just about delivering a project and moving on to the next challenge. Instead, it’s about delivering an evolving stream of value and enabling fact-based decision-making.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll help clients know everything they can about their customers and prospects, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and know if their marketing worked and how to make it better.
- You’ll help diagnose business needs, translate into questions that Neustar will answer, and architect ways to wrangle data from multiple sources.
- You’ll work closely with Neustar’s data scientists and consultants to identify new insights, translate findings into the stakeholder’s native language and tell stories to make complex things simple to understand and translate into measurable actions.
- You’ll implement our unified analytics solutions to address marketing effectiveness, return on investment (ROI), brand equity impact, segmentation, pricing, and environmental factors.
- Work with senior data scientists to ensure model quality in terms of modeling methodologies, data/model validation metrics, actionable insights, and analytical/technical best practices.
- In our Neustar proprietary analytics platform implement multi-touch attribution models (MTA) and marketing mix models (MMM) that are based on statistics, econometrics, and/or machine learning techniques such as logistic regression, choice model, time-series model, panel data model, Bayesian statistics, ridge regression, structural equations, probability theory, clustering algorithms, etc.
- Analyze big data sets to generate deep insights on paid media, organic media, market conditions, web navigations, and individuals’ propensities on multi-step conversion activities in the consumer journeys.
- Validate model results and package them into insightful client-friendly reports on ROI analysis, forecasting, simulation, and optimization.
- Ensure rigorous quality control and detect anomalies in the model with the ongoing new data stream.
- Interdisciplinary work: you’ll interact with multiple teams across the firm to implement our end-to-end solutions and improve processes: Data Operations, Solution Architects, Consulting Services, Product, and Engineering.
What we would love to see:
- Familiarity or passion in data analytics and/or statistical concepts such as marketing mix modeling, digital attribution modeling, multivariate regression, time-series modeling, Bayesian statistics, segmentation modeling, machine learning, data mining, simulation, optimization, forecasting, and ROI analysis
- Working knowledge of Excel, SQL, R, and Python or similar
- Excellent diagnostic skills to identify issues within data sets and identify solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) with statistics or mathematical background: Econometrics, Data Mining, Operations Research, Quantitative Marketing, Finance, Engineering or similar
- An effective cross-functional communicator in both written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a large cross-functional team
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment and adapt to the situation
- Resilient work ethic with the capability to adapt to the situation, flexibility and nimbleness in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- 0 – 1 years of quantitative analytics experience with marketing metrics and tracking is helpful but not required
Why work for us?
- At Neustar, we are committed to the growth and development of our employees whose individual skills, curiosity, and passion for their work, contribute to the overall success of our business. Our core values (Accountability, Collaboration, Transparency, Resilience, and Respect) are the driving force of our culture across our locations around the globe. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including perks such as tuition reimbursement, awesome company discounts, back-up daycare, community service events, pet and baby swag, and much more! We are all learning and creating together, and having some major fun along the way.
How To Apply For Neustar Off-Campus Recruitment Drive For Freshers:
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Neustar Recruitment 2021:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Neustar Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application
Neustar Recruitment 2021 ——–> Apply Now
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates