Nokia Job Openings in 2022: Nokia is inviting candidates from freshers underMaster’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronics & Communication/Computer Science graduation. Today Nokia technologies going to conduct an Off-Campus Drive for the position of Test Engineer. The recruitments are one of the opportunities to carry your talent around the globe and also to grab any one of the positions in engineering. candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Nokia technologies recruitments. If Not please today’s job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, and Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Nokia Freshers Hiring Graduates 2022
Nokia Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronics & communication/Computer Science
|Type Of Job
Nokia Company Profile Careers:
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware, and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud, and the Internet of Things. Nokia Solutions and Networks Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
Primary Location: Bangalore
Education Level: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronics & communication/Computer Science
Job Category: Full Time
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronics & communication/Computer Science
- Performance Testing (including Stability and Stress) of NMS product.
- Automation of performance use cases to increase efficiency.
- Write, review and execute performance test cases based on the requirements and new features.
- Identify performance bottlenecks at system level to ensure the quality at delivery is very high.
- Co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams to ensure completion of the tests.
Good debugging and communication skill
Job Responsibilities & Competencies:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronics & communication/Computer Science
- Relevant experience in non functional testing specifically performance testing.
- Knowledge on OSS domain and FCAPS.
- Hands-on experience and good knowledge in scripting and automation.
- Hands-on experience in different types of performance tests (Stability, Stress)
- Automation and scripting experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in usage of tools like Wireshark, Pronto, JIRA, etc.
- Experience in working on cloud native applications is a plus
- Experience in reporting and analyzing performance bottlenecks in the system.
How To Apply for Nokia Openings Drive 2022:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting
Nokia Recruitment 2022 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs
|2021 Pass Out Jobs
|2020 Pass Out Jobs
|2019 Pass Out Jobs
|2018 Pass Out Jobs
|2017 Pass Out Jobs
|2016 Pass Out Jobs
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates